Whats your new SW food discovery??

My latest food discovery is Weight Watcher's dessert recipe yogurts & the citrus ones. Both free food too.
They come in a few gorgeous flavours and are absolutely yummy!

I always stuck with mullerlights & Activia fat free yogurts before as I was never sure what others were free & I am so glad I have tried these now :D

Shape 0% yogurts are free also.

Asda do a Chick Pea Dahl that comes in a tin and is free on Green and EE. It is absolutely gorgeous with a baked potato or if you are in a hurry have it with some cous cous. It is a great thing to have in the cupboard for when you want some proper tasty carbs.

I have never yet been able to find the chick pea dahl and am always in too much of a rush to find someone to show me! Can you tell me where they are in your Asda please?

Heinz reduced salt and sugar tomato sauce is half a syn for a tablespoon :D

sw answer to ferrero rochet which are 3.5syns each. melt 4 tbsp nutella chocolate spread and add 10 crushed ryvita. spoon into little buncases (like the ones for tophats) makes about 30 at 1 syn each

topaz13 said:
sw answer to ferrero rochet which are 3.5syns each. melt 4 tbsp nutella chocolate spread and add 10 crushed ryvita. spoon into little buncases (like the ones for tophats) makes about 30 at 1 syn each

Sounds good has to be better than the scanbran ones :)

I have discovered little bundles of heaven....M&S Belgian chocolate mini-meringues, 1.5 syns for 2 ! They are incredibly yummy and totally hit the spot for those sweet/ choccy cravings that many of us get! I ended up having 6 yest but at 4.5 syns it really didn't break the bank! You get 20 in a tub XxX

Heinz reduced salt and sugar baked beans taste exactly the same as normal beans and don't have any artificial sweeteners - helpful if you are watching your salt and sugar intake xx

Its in the free foods little book

Simply wild pink salmon in a lemon and herb butter sauce, frozen - free on ee and red

Also simple salmon fillets in a garlic and herb crumb top os also free on ee and rd

def what i thought but its in the new 2011 directory so happy out!!!
It was yum had it for din dins...
It is not very saucy but lots of flavour!
Do you know how much the 2011 directory is please? Also exactly what it's called? I'm not going to group anymore but maybe my friend can pick one up for me :)

Back