Whats your new SW food discovery??

There's also a smaller directory called free branded foods 2011.
It's £1.95 or €2.55
This is a great little book cause it also has a list of all updated hea and heb options

well i have both and i find the smaller cheaper one is best :) so good news for the pocket!
I find if im gonna use my syns its for something nice and not something i can make easily enough at home...
So with the free book you can pick up a few handy items
I find you can research most syns value here but free foods are not as good!

Thanks! Maybe i'll start off with the cheaper one then pick up the full directory later if i need it! Thanks a lot for your help, anything to help my balance is a godsend :D

Stefanie said:
Heinz reduced salt and sugar baked beans taste exactly the same as normal beans and don't have any artificial sweeteners - helpful if you are watching your salt and sugar intake xx

Eww I thought they tasted gross! Worth the couple of syns for taste if you ask me! X

Oh yum... chicken in garlic sounds gorge! Turkish delight options too....
I know this metioned before but i had them last night...
nestle match makers 1 syn each! Really gud treat!

Frozen melon balls in a glass of NAS apple and blackcurrant squash...

I buy bags of frozen fruit coctail from tesco that has melon in it..
I don't like the melon when it's frozen but I eat the rest lice that..
last night I put a few of the frozen melon balls into my drink to act as ice cubes, but they seeped melon flavour into the drink and it was yummy... :)

I do that with frozen strawberries and Sprite Zero, I hate the texture of defrosted strawbs but they're fine if they've turned to mush in my drink! :)

My new discovery is Boots shapers salted popcorn. 4.5syns for a 20g bag but 20g of popcorn is a huge amount! Ideal for the cinema or just any time actually. <3 Slimming World :)

Morrisons - Morris' Safari Friends multibag of jellied sweeties. Each wee baggie (15g) is 2.5syns and really hits the sugar spot!

Morrisons - Morris' Safari Friends multibag of jellied sweeties. Each wee baggie (15g) is 2.5syns and really hits the sugar spot!

Thanks for this I love jelly sweets! x

Back