Whats your new SW food discovery??

If you spread it thinly enough it goes crispy and if you use your imagination it's just like a greasy piece of garlic flat bread ;)

LOL that doesn't sound overly pleasant. hahahah. Uh well lets say its going to be a week of firsts this week as going to try the mushy pea curry and begger to it will try the smash pizza LOl

Kerry low low spread. I'm addicted!

I had low fat amborisa custard (packs of 4) 1 tub (135g) is 6.5 syns, heat it up in micro and poured it over fresh blackberries and raspberries.

All I have to say is YUMMY!! The best pud ever!:D

I've also tried it with Amborisa low fat rice pudding (135g = 7 syns)

:17729:
xxxxxx

Janeasetler said:
I had low fat amborisa custard (packs of 4) 1 tub (135g) is 6.5 syns, heat it up in micro and poured it over fresh blackberries and raspberries.

xxxxxx

Warm a muller lite vanilla up slowly = no syns :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pudding rice is free too - u could stir that in! I cook mine in water rather than milk :0)

And for the ultimate in creamy rice pudding put a mug of rice, one of water and one of milk in the slow cooker for a few hours with some sweetner - gorgeous green pud or breakfast, easily converted to EE if served with some fruit - yummy!

Tesco :Kwidzyn Salatka Szwedzka basically pickled cucumber and onion , but gives you that McDonalds taste if you have it with homemade burgers!
Best of all 880g Jar for 99p

xxxxxx
Or cut up a banana and sprinkle some cinnamon over it, then pour over the custard. It was in the S W mag a few months ago, yummy and a good comfort food.

Tesco :Kwidzyn Salatka Szwedzka basically pickled cucumber and onion , but gives you that McDonalds taste if you have it with homemade burgers!
Best of all 880g Jar for 99p

Cheers for this I bought some yesterday - very yum xx

Tesco Simply Heat Range. 2 Gammon Shanks in muscovado sauce FREE on a red day I found them in the freezer aisle and only £3.00 for a box of 2

Last edited:
laetissimus said:
DOUBLE CHOC ALPEN LIGHTS Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where did you get yours? I've not found them yet x

laetissimus said:

Oh good lord I didn't know there was double choc ones!!!! :) :) :)

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Jules -Harrys mum said:
does this only count if you make your own, what about tinned?

All mushy peas are free, tinned n all! On green and EE anyway. Not sure about red?

I have had a couple things this week that have put a smile on my face.

SpiceNtice curry kits, which I bought from ASDA. I have tried the Rogan Josh which one of the nicest home kit curries I have ever eaten.
Lastest News :: Spice-N-Tice™ Ltd

Sailor Jerrys rum, seems to be available in most large supermarkets, its a spiced rum that goes very well (to well) with diet coke/pepsi

Oh yes told my c about them on fbook yesterday, she said when she went to Asda they had all gone!!! We had a laugh about them as she said I had nicked them all!!! They really are lovely and only 3 syns, or two for an HEB. Yum

I have had a couple things this week that have put a smile on my face.

SpiceNtice curry kits, which I bought from ASDA. I have tried the Rogan Josh which one of the nicest home kit curries I have ever eaten.
Lastest News :: Spice-N-Tice™ Ltd

Sailor Jerrys rum, seems to be available in most large supermarkets, its a spiced rum that goes very well (to well) with diet coke/pepsi

Sailor Jerry is my fav drink but I don't like it so much since they changed the recipe. Tastes totally different x

Back