Whats your new SW food discovery??

My latest SW discovery is cornflour, 1 tsp = 1 syn! I thought all flour was high in syns so avoided this...

That means I can make more sauces and wait for this.... homemade custard! Nom! Nom!

hehe just reading this whilst hubby is out shopping with my youngest dd.
read about the new double choc alpen lights and rang his mobile and he's managed to get some in asda!! looking forward to him getting home so i can try them now,lol!!:D:D

hi tesco have also started stocking the double choc alpen lights and they have EVENTUALLY started selling chocolate and fudge ones too! yaaay!

Cant get them at our Asda for love or money. As soon as they are in, theyre out if you know what I mean!!!! All in my group are accusing me of nicking them, just friendly banter lol ! They are lovely and lush! May look in Tesco if Asda still havent any, the choc and fudge ones are nice toooo!

i didnt like them!!!!:(

I dunno if this has been posted already, but the quorn "swedish style" meatballs. UTTERLY DELISH and syn free on all plans!!!!!

(according to the syn calculator)

not strictly SW, but I did some pasta earlier and put garlic granuals in the water for the pasta instead of salt, and it was yummy....

Shrimpy said:
I dunno if this has been posted already, but the quorn "swedish style" meatballs. UTTERLY DELISH and syn free on all plans!!!!!

Those are delicious but I have never seen them anywhere except once in a supermarket near my parents' I think. :(

Oooh, thanks. Have never tried these, but shall do now! x

Are they in the freezer? My local Sainsb's didn't have them in fridge or freezer, boo.

gonnabesmall said:
is garlic granules syyned then?

Free on all plans x

Back