Whats your new SW food discovery??

tinned new potatos, roasted...!!!
my last 2 'taters ( shopping tomorrow :) ) were manky, so it was go and buy some more or make do with tinned..
I threw about half the tin on the baking tray with the chicken as a "I wonder...." moment, and they came out lovely...
I may have to do that again..

why the shocked face?
am I bringing up the rear again? has this already been suggested and I missed it?

my last 2 'taters ( shopping tomorrow :) ) were manky, so it was go and buy some more or make do with tinned..
I threw about half the tin on the baking tray with the chicken as a "I wonder...." moment, and they came out lovely...

Will remember thats as have a tin languishing at the back of my cupboard LOL. Will have to try it out if they come out nice

Yuck that sound so wrong!!!!!

Just don't put all your hopes on them.. some were still kind of hard in the middle, but I don't mind that..

I dunno if this has been posted already, but the quorn "swedish style" meatballs. UTTERLY DELISH and syn free on all plans!!!!!

(according to the syn calculator)

Sainsbo's had the 'Italian style' ones this week, so shall let you know how those are...! Imagine they're pretty similar..!? They're definitely FREE too. x

Look what I just found on Syns Online:

Spinach & Gruyere Sausages, 8 pack, frozen, 50g each: Free Free Free

Anyone seen/tried these? Normally flavoured ones are syns, especially if they claim to have cheese in..!

Canderel Vanilla

Hope this hasn't been posted already - I couldn't seem to search the thread.

Loving vanilla Canderel in my coffee atm. Really yummy. Although after having a few each day for a week realised it's 0.5 syns per stick! Worth it a couple of times a day though :eek:

Weigh at home now so no butterscoth lovliness for me :(

I tried the sainsburys version and they were very nice, and at the moment they are two packs for three pound ( along with all the other stuff in the range like the mince )

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Look what I just found on Syns Online:

Spinach & Gruyere Sausages, 8 pack, frozen, 50g each: Free Free Free

Anyone seen/tried these? Normally flavoured ones are syns, especially if they claim to have cheese in..!

Ooh those look lovely, what make are they?

ColJack said:
be warned, they are EVIL!!!...
I bought a pack at group on thursday night, ate 2 there, another 1 on the way home, and 3 the next day....
they are just TOO nice...

Hahaha! I used to do that with the mint choc ones! Stopped buying them in the end as they were just an extra 5 syns per day!!

No class means no way of getting the evil things!!

Rice pudding done sw style just did it now as had soem left over rice. Used the rice and my first hex a of 170ml of whole milk and mixed it with a tsp of hiney(for one) syn and the let it bake. Got it out and thought urmmm could do with something else so mixed in a tsp of nuttella for another syn and ohhhhhh yes it was nice :D. Thought i would share lol

I had gnocchi for tea tonight roasted with a tin of tomatoes, mozzarella (HEA) and chilli flakes. It was gorgeous and really filling. Half the packet worked out about 4 syns-well worth it. Cant wait to have the other half tomorrow

Mmm the new cola bottle squash someone suggested from Tesco is really yummy!

They have nut Mikado now, taste like Ferero Rocher!

Looking forward to trying this, thanks for sharing :) xo

Back