Whats your new SW food discovery??

Oh no! I would have put the gnocchi on my tesco order if i'd known earlier! Doubt i'll shop there again online- You have to do a minimum of £50 - is that right?

Oh no! I would have put the gnocchi on my tesco order if i'd known earlier! Doubt i'll shop there again online- You have to do a minimum of £50 - is that right?

You can change your order right up until the early hours on the day you're getting the delivery, if that helps you at all? I change mine all the time. I have an app on my phone, so even change it on the go (in fact I did my for yesterday while in Berlin on Monday - so handy!)

Hehe yeah i found that out when i forgot mustard! It was too late though- i was given til 4.42am or somthing this morning to change it :) Maybe next time if i do shop with them again!

I checked on sw lifeline online with the nutritional info- it says on the packet made from dried potatoes so use that as a free food- says it's free on EE & Green :D

Would that definitely be free though? As gnocchi contains flour too. Sometimes in prepacked foods things like potato can't be counted as free food. I would double check that before eating!

Jules, You are right, it would probably be considered a 'tweak' and i havent checked with the bods at SW but I use it once or twice a week (a pack does 2-3 portions as its very filling) as a proper meal not as snacks. I have not had any problems with losing weight when I have used it so am happy to 'tweak'.

Gonnabesmall, You boil it for a couple of minutes and its cooked! So quick and easy. I generally make my own tomato sauce with passata, garlic, herbs, worcestershire sauce and pile lots of veg like courgette and aubergine, like a ratatouille, into it. You can also make a great cheesy sauce with quark/laughing cow (I dont have an actual recipe, I just kind of make it up each time. x

Couldn't see this in the search, I don't remember reading it, so hope it's not already mentioned.... last night I had a penguin lolly from Asda...It's a lovely creamy ice-cream lolly in the kiddies range, choclate, strawberry and vanilla flavour, tastes like neopolitan ice-cream...only 4 syns, but great for a day in the garden, and makes a change from the ice type lollies...currently a £1 for a pack of 4

putting oranges and pink lady apples in the fridge, they make a refreshing treat.nom nom

Ooo need to get that! I just saw that Aldis have an Extra light mayo for the same syns as helm but its only 85p for a huge bottle! x

Can I just say I am now officially addicted to Kellogg's fibre plus bars after I discovered them recently! Ok , so not free, but they are a healthy extra B. I realise that those who follow EE only get one a day, but I do green and am breast feeding so I get 8 total HEs a day!

I wonder if SW have started selling less HiFi bars since they introduced EE?

I have just discovered freezing yogurt, tried it with mullers but found it somewhat lacking. Just did it with a weightwatchers Lemon & Lime and OH MY GOD... DIVINE!!!

Back