Whats your new SW food discovery??

I checked on sw lifeline online with the nutritional info- it says on the packet made from dried potatoes so use that as a free food- says it's free on EE & Green :D

Gnocchi is really easy and cheap to make yourself! I use smart price instant mash. I do believe you need to syn the flour though, but making it yourself means you can alter the amount slightly!

Shrimpy said:
I have just discovered freezing yogurt, tried it with mullers but found it somewhat lacking. Just did it with a weightwatchers Lemon & Lime and OH MY GOD... DIVINE!!!

I seen a lot if people posting how nice it was to freeze mullerlights and u did it the other day and really disliked it, but i have bought ww this week so i will try one if them

I must admit im loving homemade burgers atm, especially now its bbq season!!! Im beginning to question why i ever ate the processed ones, and a recipe ive seem loads of people raving about are the ones with a babybel inside - sounds even yummier!! x

Magic Porridge, it is amazing and i am now addicted. I make mine with 28g of porridge oats and i scan bran crumbled then mix with a muller light and pop in the fridge overnight and then serve with berries. Even my kids like it and i am having to make some for them also

Magic Porridge, it is amazing and i am now addicted. I make mine with 28g of porridge oats and i scan bran crumbled then mix with a muller light and pop in the fridge overnight and then serve with berries. Even my kids like it and i am having to make some for them also

Do you eat this cold?

BTW, how do you get your award images on?

Yes you eat it cold, sounds strange but tastes good.

To get your awards on your signature if you go to slimming world off topic there is a fantastic sticky called stickers i followed the instructions in that.

That's what i do too Mycroft :) So i don't drown my salad though, i use one of my old frylight bottles & fill it up with balsamic and just spray my salad to get a good coating :)

The fry light salad dressings are lovely.
They come in caesar salad and balsamic vinegar flavours....lovely!

The caesar salad one is to die for! Spray spray spray lol x

Where did you get them from? I'm struggling to find them

Sainsburys had them the last time I looked and the larger stores of tesco.

That's what i do too Mycroft :) So i don't drown my salad though, i use one of my old frylight bottles & fill it up with balsamic and just spray my salad to get a good coating :)

i did this today, thank you! Works awesome! I mixed some soy sauce, garlic granules, chilli and balsamic. Nom! :)

baked bananas :D stick them in the oven in their skins until black (i did mine on the bbq this afternoon) and then cut one side open and enjoy! they taste just like banana fritters from the chinese, and only 4 to 5 syns for the whole banana (depending on size), compared to probably a bazillion in a fritter, it's a lovely treat! x

Not a new discovery but I'm about to eat some and I realised I never posted it here - when I make a stir fry I usually have it mixed with the LF Sweet Chili SuperNoodles. They add a nice bit of flavour and are just the right amount of noodles as well!

Where did you get them from? I'm struggling to find them

They sell them in our Tescos
They're not listed as frylight if you look on their website, they're listed as Morehands light caesar salad and balsamic dressing 250ml.

x

Last edited:
Back