Whats your new SW food discovery??

There is only 1 HeA list in my book. The RED/GREEN He lists are HeB lists ( cheese is also a HeB on GREEN ).

Ah but now I see what you mean. Stilton isn't listed on the HeA list, just on the GREEN HeB list.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

in my book red and green don't have a seperate HExA list, they share the EE one. Stilton is a HExB choice on green, not an A according to my book...

LOL, crossed posts. :)

Perfect shake chicken spice mix on chicken breasts cooked in a roasting bag is yummy. Syn free on red and EE too. The roasting bag negates the need for oil of any kind, including fry light, and the chicken is lovely and moist.

Perfect shake chicken spice mix on chicken breasts cooked in a roasting bag is yummy. Syn free on red and EE too. The roasting bag negates the need for oil of any kind, including fry light, and the chicken is lovely and moist.

where's that one from then? x

I got the roasting bags from Asda and the perfect shake is by schwartz, it's usually where they keep the dry herbs and spices.

I got the roasting bags from Asda and the perfect shake is by schwartz, it's usually where they keep the dry herbs and spices.

I've been meaning to find out how many syns the Schwatz Perfect Shakes are - seen them so many times on the TV but keep forgetting to look them up to see if they have a syn value. Just checked the SW website and they're all syn free! Thank you so much for making me check these out - will have to pick a few different ones up next time we do the food shop!:D

ive got a bbq perfect shake sachet at home, i wil have to look out for these roasting bags and try bbq chicken! (ive only ever used the roasting bags u get with the maggi chicken and that was beautiful and moist) :)

also i love sw KFC, i made it the other day but mixed the bovril with the beaten egg and spices and dipped the chicken in, then dipped in the breadcrumbs afterwards and the chicken was lovely and moist :)

next time im going to be really naughty and use chicken thighs and drumsticks with the skin on:eek::D xxxxx

lol its yummy isnt it! also i noticed i used the word moist twice-i love the word! lol xxx

ive got a bbq perfect shake sachet at home, i wil have to look out for these roasting bags and try bbq chicken! (ive only ever used the roasting bags u get with the maggi chicken and that was beautiful and moist) :)

also i love sw KFC, i made it the other day but mixed the bovril with the beaten egg and spices and dipped the chicken in, then dipped in the breadcrumbs afterwards and the chicken was lovely and moist :)

next time im going to be really naughty and use chicken thighs and drumsticks with the skin on:eek::D xxxxx
They sell the roasting bags in poundland if you have one near you

Discovery New York Buffalo Wings Sauce to marinade chicken in, at 1/2 syn a tablespoon it is delicious!

Sw syn free lemon curd. Omg! Where has this been all my life! Yummy. Had it on a meringue nest with raspberries.

How do you make the lemon curd? x

Back