Whats your new SW food discovery??

Ela ine said:
How do you make the lemon curd? x

If you search syn free lemon curd it comes up:) it's basically sweetner, lemon juice & eggs heated together with lemon zest & fromage frais stirred in when cool.

Today's discovery- silken tofu chocolate pudding. Nom nom nom & veggie jambylaya. Mmmmmmm. I've asked my c to clarify whether the tofu needs syning as there is some debate on this.

*Melt in the middle Bacon Cheeseburgers*

I discovered this recipe off a facebook friend of mine called 'Bex', not sure if its been posted on here...but they are delish!

*Melt in the middle Bacon Cheeseburgers*

Ingredients:
1 onion
1 garlic clove
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 egg
500g extra lean mince
6 babybel lights (3=HEA)
6 lean bacon rashers

Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 5

In a food processor chop and bind 1 onion,1 garlic clove, 1tsp mixed herbs, 1 egg and the mince.

Take 6 babybel lights and wrap each babybel in a rasher of bacon

Cover with mince to form burgers, and seal in a frying pan sprayed with frylight.

They can be grilled or cooked in the oven on a drip tray for 20-30mins.

I had them with SW chips and salad :eat: soooo nice!!

xx

Pickled onion space raiders mmmmmmmmm:D and only 3 syns:cool: Just like monster munch

100ml of water plus 2 stock cubes in a lidded non-stick pan with loads of bean sprouts and 2 chopped spring onions and chopped mushrooms Cook for 15 minutes on a high heat, stirring now and again.

Serve on a bed of boiled rice.

Tastes like it came straight from the take away and is sin free on EE and Green and Red. :) xxx

Hi guys,
if in need of a crisp fix just peel cooled steamed potatoes, slice thinly and bake in the oven sprayed with low cal spray.Yummy, my kids love them too

michelle1 said:
Hi guys,
if in need of a crisp fix just peel cooled steamed potatoes, slice thinly and bake in the oven sprayed with low cal spray.Yummy, my kids love them too

I used to do this too :) but then was told on here when u do pots like this they aren't free :-( not sure if it's correct tho, weird.

Oops we posted at the same time! Yep officially they aren't free, some people count them as free as long as they're using them as part of a main meal say with a sandwich.

I know there's this ongoing debate about how they're supposed to be synned, BUT no one ever seems to mention how many sins to allow for them. Anyone know?

Given that there are roughly 100 cals in 100g of potato (raw), and that you are not using any oil etc to cook in then I'd syn them at 5 syns per 100g ( before you cook them )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Skinny Cow Lollies...

my god they're amazing......

nom nom nom.....

Back