Whats your new SW food discovery??

Yes!!! That's what I had last night :) oh they are heaven... I actually like to let them melt in a bowl and then scoff it...although that depends how patient I'm feeling....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have just discovered that 12g of anchor light squirty cream (1syn) mixed into a tub of total 0% is like a gorgeous thick whipped cream. Had it with strawberries yum yum! X

Agree! Love the chocolate brownie ones and they're only 4.5syns :)
I totally agree, they are even nicer taken off the stick in a bowl with cherry muller poured on top - just like black forest gateux:D:D

I always get a Chinese on sundays but to boost the veg I get a portion of peas extra- the Chinese peas r gorgeous!!! Yum yum yum!!!

I love all the different types of sachets that Morrisons do where you shove it all in a bag (chicken and veg normally - like Colmans season and shake) They do jambalaya, biriyani, an italian one (can't remember what exactly) and spanish chicken stew. All lush at fairly low syns for when you can't be bothered to cook from scratch. Which is quite often for me!:)

If you have some bananas that have gone a bit mushy, spread two bits of brown bread (your Hex B) with some low fat spread, then on the other side, spread over the nana, then put the other bit of bread on top (spread side up). Cook in a sandwich toaster like a normal toastie and volia, a banana toastie which tastes a bit like a banana muffin :D xx

I do this too! But I use a toaster bag and don't use spread so it's syn free. A sprinkle of ground cinnamon in it also gives it a lovely indulgent comfort food taste :)

my new discovery is Hartleys sugar free jelly made up with a bit of hot water and a can of 7up free (diet). I'd love to say its my idea but i read it off the back of the packet boooooo.

It would be even better with evaporated milk but the syns are tooooo huge to bother!

my new discovery is Hartleys sugar free jelly made up with a bit of hot water and a can of 7up free (diet). I'd love to say its my idea but i read it off the back of the packet boooooo.

It would be even better with evaporated milk but the syns are tooooo huge to bother!
mmm evaporated milk would be lovely with it! i usually make up the jelly with half pint boiling water and add an activia yogurt which is the same flavour (i used orange jelly and peach activia but it was yum!) and just whisk and whisk then put in the fridge. it sets quicker than jelly too! lol i put some in a little peppa pig ice lolly set for my little girl and she loved it :) xxxx

I do this too! But I use a toaster bag and don't use spread so it's syn free. A sprinkle of ground cinnamon in it also gives it a lovely indulgent comfort food taste :)

Both spreading the banana and cooking it would make it syns. Around 5 syns per banana I think. X

julesm said:
Ooh that sounds yummy, what does it taste like?xxx

It tastes nothing like what you'd think! It's quite sweet and almost a bit perfumed in flavour. I make it sound yuck but it's nice :)

juicygooseface said:
mmm evaporated milk would be lovely with it! i usually make up the jelly with half pint boiling water and add an activia yogurt which is the same flavour (i used orange jelly and peach activia but it was yum!) and just whisk and whisk then put in the fridge. it sets quicker than jelly too! lol i put some in a little peppa pig ice lolly set for my little girl and she loved it :) xxxx

Omg that sounds lush! That's next on the list :) activias so much nicer than mullerlights :-D

Back