Whats your new SW food discovery??

AMAZING new discovery

Just happened to glance around the chinese/indian section in morrisons and found rice flour pancakes for making spring rolls at only 24 calories each!!!!! OMG how amazing is that??!! Could easily be made for green/red/ee with fillings of choice, wrapped up, squirt of frylight and in frying pan or oven, and only 2 & half syns for two!

oooohhhh I just luuuurve SW !!

I spotted those in More Reasons the other day too! Imagine the yummy spring rolls!

WW Rich Chocolate Dessert - currently £1 in Morrisons for a 2-pack. 3 syns per pot. They're not a mousse type dessert, more like a thick sauce so perfect for dipping in strawberries and chunks of bananas. Forget the chocolate fountain at your bbq's - this is just as good!! lol.

Facebook Pledge

Has anyone else taken the weight watchers facebook pledge?
I did a few months ago, and i managed to hit my target of 17lbs loss today! Which was my holiday target of 11st 7lb, but I am now 11st 6.8lb! Woo!
:D

big congrats on loosing so much weight hun...xx

Weetabix crunchy bran as your HEX b you can have 42g which is massive portion as there quite light !

CHINESE NOODLE FLAVOURING from ASDA it is in the herbs and spices aisle on a large pot for around £1.50. It's mixture of spices that you add to noodles whilst cooking. But I've added this to jacket potatoes and salad and pasta and mash potato, it tastes yum I think you can basically add it to any savoury dish. I'm assuming because it is just herbs and spices with nothing added that it's sin free :)

xxx
Lisa

M&S chargrilled calamare! An ideal FREE snack!!

Hi folks, just thought I'd let you know about something I discovered today in M&S! I often get caught a bit peckish whilst on the go, out shopping etc, having not necessarily planned ahead, or thinking I can last until teatime when infact I need something there and then! I normally go for sushi if on EE, or a pack of ready cooked chicken mini-fillet type things if on red (or EE!) I popped into M&S and discovered chargrilled calamare in a red pepper dressing! It wasn't listed on the website when I looked but using the syns calculator it turns out it's totally free!! It was delicious and can be eaten hot or cold (but obviously for the purpose of the purchase I ate it cold!!) Filled a gap and it was guilt free!X

oooh yum! great find :D xx

Weetabix crunchy bran as your HEX b you can have 42g which is massive portion as there quite light !

plus they are yummy!! My OH reckons they look like dog-food but I love them. Shame the supermarket hardly ever has them in. Oh, and they're pretty good value too. A lot of cereals have got very expensive.

MMmmm sounds great, must look out for these. Funcurls, you are looking great in your photo, it made me look at your stats....and realise you are almost at target! Well done

Last night I had bovril and cucumber in a sandwich to use up my B choice and it was very yummy. Have only ever had bovril with cheese. Made one for lunch today and had to share with my little boy lol he loved it. Hugs Crystal xx

M&S Pretzels

M&S do little multipack bags of pretzels in their 'less than 100kcals' range - there are 3 flavours - sour cream circles, salt and pepper sticks and normal salted pretzels. They range from 90-95kcals so that's only 4.5 / 5 syns a bag. It sounds a lot but there's loads of pretzels in each bag - perfect if you're having a savoury craving!

Back