Whats your new SW food discovery??

Maggi Liquid Seasoning...........yum, yum, double yum..........

Just discovered this in Morrisons the other day, 96calories per 100ml, only 5-10ml needed, so thats only 1/4 to 1/2 syn! Had chopped butternut squash, orange pointy peppers chopped, courgette, mushrooms and half a HEB of new potatoes chopped, put in small ceramic bowl, added little bit of garlic powder, aromat, salt, pepper and liquid seasoning, spray with fry light, cover with foill and cook for about 40 mins, uncovered for last 10 mins, wow, never knew veg could taste sooooooo good. Had with a large flat mushroom, stuffed with a homemade burger, with a little sprinkling of LF cheese..........ooohhh me belly is bursting, but not enough for me to skip my low syn cheesecake!!
oink oink LOL

I put it in SW chips and roasted BNS. I also used it when I was coming some mince fir shepherds pie the other day - that was delicious!!

I got some little individual (15g) portions of nutella in tesco yesterday. They're 29p each but great for people like me who can't be trusted around an open jar!

I got some little individual (15g) portions of nutella in tesco yesterday. They're 29p each but great for people like me who can't be trusted around an open jar!

Thanks for this. It's the smell that sucks you in I find! I buy the cheap chocolate spread for my kids so I'm not tempted by it. Nutella is yummy!

quorn sizling bbq burgers. Quorn blended with chedder & emmental cheeses. Delicious and only 1 syn each. Half price in tesco at moment. Definately doesnt taste like quorn

SW Bruscetta!
2 chopped tomatos
1/4 Red onion
1 clove garlic
Basil
Salt and pepper
2 or 4 ryvitas
40g mozerella

Mix all veg and spices together. Top ryvitas with mix. Top with cheese and grill!
This is so yummy and a great lunch.
Xx

SW Bruscetta!
2 chopped tomatos
1/4 Red onion
1 clove garlic
Basil
Salt and pepper
2 or 4 ryvitas
40g mozerella

Mix all veg and spices together. Top ryvitas with mix. Top with cheese and grill!
This is so yummy and a great lunch.
Xx

I make similar, but instead of the ryvita, I use a very thinly sliced wholemeal roll (57g) and toast the one side first, before topping the other and popping back under the grill

ginlin said:
I make similar, but instead of the ryvita, I use a very thinly sliced wholemeal roll (57g) and toast the one side first, before topping the other and popping back under the grill

That sounds delicious!

try roast potatoes with an oxo cube sprinkled over them- really really yummy, and i sometimes chop up some onions and put them on the baking tray- gives a nice oniony flavour without the actual onions lol or u can eat the onions too if u want! xx

I wasnt sure where to post this but its a bit of advice for one of them nights when your late home from work or been out for the day and have nothing prepared.........

You can have fish & chips for 6.5syns from your freezer!!! Aldi chunky breaded haddock fish (4.5syns) and co-op straight cut oven chips (1syn for 100g) I had 200g of chips and that was enough. Then just add your super-free :)

I always forget to mention, thats the syns doing the EE plan!

Last edited:
Back