Whats your new SW food discovery??

My new find is M&S sour cream & chilli lentil curls! :gimi:

They are like crisps, but crunchier.
Five bags for £1.32
4.5 syns per bag (90 cals, 8.7% fat)
Suitable for vegetarians.

Aren't they just gorgeous?! I've avoided them since coming back on SW as I hadn't found out syn value yet ,so thanks for posting that.....I can't be trusted with a multi pack but I might get himself to give me an allowance each day!

Calypso Jubbly Ice Lollies, all varieties excluding Smoothies, 62ml each 1 syn!:D

Apologies if already been posted...

5 syn pizza..a ww tortilla wrap (5 syns) spread with passata and top with tomatoes,peppers,onions ect..and 1 or 2 healthy extra cheese portions..pop in the oven for 10mins and hey presto! Its blooming lovely,I had one this evening with a salad x

Apologies if already been posted...

5 syn pizza..a ww tortilla wrap (5 syns) spread with passata and top with tomatoes,peppers,onions ect..and 1 or 2 healthy extra cheese portions..pop in the oven for 10mins and hey presto! Its blooming lovely,I had one this evening with a salad x

Thank you for sharing - that sounds yummy and so much speed food in it
too!:D Which supermarket do you get the weight watchers tortilla wraps from?? I checked Sainsburys who I do my on-line shop with and they haven't got them.:cry:

try roast potatoes with an oxo cube sprinkled over them- really really yummy, and i sometimes chop up some onions and put them on the baking tray- gives a nice oniony flavour without the actual onions lol or u can eat the onions too if u want! xx

roast spuds also nice with marmite. toss them in marmite when they are nearly cooked n let them cook for a further 5 mins or so - lovely if u like marmite x

For that last minute dash to the fridge try........

Marks & Spencers Count on us Mild Vegetable curry & Pilau rice...................FREE!!!!!!!!

Yummy too.

Tesco finest liver and shallotts - Free on original and extra easy - and makes a really easy meal if in a rush

roast spuds also nice with marmite. toss them in marmite when they are nearly cooked n let them cook for a further 5 mins or so - lovely if u like marmite x
i love marmite but oh doesnt like it :( i used to have marmite pasta it was so yum xxx

did you use quark mixed with marmite for the pasta??
no hun just made some pasta up and added loadsa marmite and stirred it through then added cheese :) xx

Tesco's Light Choice Lemon Drizzle Cake slices 3.5 syn each..........not light like some other low fat cakes!! And its 98p for a pack!!!

try roast potatoes with an oxo cube sprinkled over them- really really yummy, and i sometimes chop up some onions and put them on the baking tray- gives a nice oniony flavour without the actual onions lol or u can eat the onions too if u want! xx

Great idea wink wink haha ;) Hope you're good love!! xxx

sainsbury beef ravioli tin -FREE!!

had this for my tea and thought it was 1.5 syns, just checked on line and a whole 400g tin is free on extra easy and green.

Bonus!!

just wanted to share that little bit of joy!

If you're not a fan of marmite then try coating your roasties with bovril paste or chicken oxo paste (the stuff that comes in a jar).

Back