Whats your new SW food discovery??

Clareel said:
I got some little individual (15g) portions of nutella in tesco yesterday. They're 29p each but great for people like me who can't be trusted around an open jar!

How many syns are in a 15g portion Clareel? X

Janeasetler said:
For that last minute dash to the fridge try........

Marks & Spencers Count on us Mild Vegetable curry & Pilau rice...................FREE!!!!!!!!

Yummy too.

Wow, that's great to know! Thanks Jane XxX

ooh, and was it nice? sounds like a good standby to keep in my cupboard at work!

yep it was nice, maybe not as much filling as heinz but still substantial and a lot cheaper too xx

woo thanks blondie! im all good lovey hope u are too!! :) xxx

Crusha no added sugar milkshake mix 25ml = 0.5 syns, just had some with my soya milk for HEA (as I hate dairy milk) and it's actually ok!

plus Jelly Belly jelly beans 5 sweets is 1.0 syns!!! my little 100g bag is going to last so much longer now

Gemstone1981 said:
Crusha no added sugar milkshake mix 25ml = 0.5 syns, just had some with my soya milk for HEA (as I hate dairy milk) and it's actually ok!

plus Jelly Belly jelly beans 5 sweets is 1.0 syns!!! my little 100g bag is going to last so much longer now

Ooh, I wondered how much crusha was. Thank you:)

Not quite as nice as jelly belly, but tesco mini jelly beans are 8 for 1 syn

ooohhhh cool my OH now has strict instructions to get me some of those on his way home tomorrow night - he now needs to replace my bag of Jelly Belly as the git has scoffed the lot :mad:

Gemstone1981 said:

Gemstone you must have read my mind!!! I bought the asda gourmet jelly beans today - £1 for a 190g bag....bargain!!! Not sure on syn value though so went along with jelly belly syn value x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gemstone you must have read my mind!!! I bought the asda gourmet jelly beans today - £1 for a 190g bag....bargain!!! Not sure on syn value though so went along with jelly belly syn value x

Sent from my using MiniMins

I just had a quick check of the food directory for 2011 and it says 2 Asda jelly beans are 1 syn!!!! are the asda ones any bigger? if so that could explain the huuuuugggeeeee jump!

Poached haddock/cod :) I sprinkle some garlic granules in and leave it for twenty minutes and serve with some savoury rice and mixed veg. So tasty and speedy! x

Gemstone1981 said:
I just had a quick check of the food directory for 2011 and it says 2 Asda jelly beans are 1 syn!!!! are the asda ones any bigger? if so that could explain the huuuuugggeeeee jump!

Are you kidding!!! Oh my god!!!! I just ate about a week worth of syns!!!! Uh oh!!!! Might have to eat SS soup for every meal this week!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back