Whats your new SW food discovery??

Its not a good discovery & I think deep down I already knew it from the last time I did sw but.... Cant eat avocado because of the syn values - massively high!! :( xxx

EXTRA Lean Corned beef slices from Marks & Spencer........I'm assuming this has to be free if not than half a syn.

Could someone please let me know?

They are yummy

Omg!!!!

Lidl Healthy Sausages SYN FREE!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• UK_04815_01_b.jpg
    UK_04815_01_b.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 115
Janeasetler said:
Omg!!!!

I'd double check that. Apparently there are no syn free sausages anymore.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

As long as Joe's don't change their recipe, which they say they won't, then they will still be syn free without their certificate. They are so yummy and I have great losses when I order in Joe's :D

[ Omg!!!!

hi , just wondered where you found out these are syn free, i asked my consultant to check and she says there is nothing on the SW consultants forum about them.
Dor x

I don't know how new it is but I had never come across it before last night! - Asda's Good for You Coronation Cottage Cheese - syn free on all plans and really lovely. I had it for lunch today with some diced leftover chicken and cucumber on crackerbread, it was seriously yummy :) they had the on buy 3 for the price of 2 so I got 2 of the coronation and 1 black pepper, I'm hoping that is just as nice :)

Back