Whats your new SW food discovery??

asda fat free greek style yogurt(50p a pot and syn free) with a turkish delight options sachet(2 syns) mixed in..........omg heaven!!!!

where do you buy it?seen it on here a few times and i cant find it anywhere.how much do you get for 4 syns?

I got mine in farmfoods - the frozen food shop.... actually, someone picked it up for me...;) it's about a £1 I think, and comes in a resealable box, so you can make up enough for 1 person, or 10!!! it's 4 syns for 100ml, I used 1 oz powder to 100ml water, and there was enough for me as a sauce on fried rice..... it's a Chinese style curry - not Indian. Hope you enjoy

I got mine in farmfoods - the frozen food shop.... actually, someone picked it up for me...;) it's about a £1 I think, and comes in a resealable box, so you can make up enough for 1 person, or 10!!! it's 4 syns for 100ml, I used 1 oz powder to 100ml water, and there was enough for me as a sauce on fried rice..... it's a Chinese style curry - not Indian. Hope you enjoy

aawww,i havent got a farmfoods here :cry:

Canderel vanilla sweetener. Gorgeous in a latte with sk milk & only 1 syn per sachet. My morning treat!!

It's in sainsbury's in a box of 40 from the sweetener shelf.

Kieragh1515 said:
I bought the sugar free monin syrups (syn free), to have proper lattes in the morning, yum!!

Where can you buy them? Love the canderel one but there's syns in. I love hazelnut syrup the most.

ooh they do hazelnut sugar free,also caramel,if you googleit you can find it,i got mine from cream supplies x
heres the link

http://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=monin+sugar+free&act=viewCat

omg while i was on there they now do almond,chocolate and raspberry,sure they werent there when i ordered,might have to do another order,lol

ooh syn free hot choc,think im getting a bit to over excited :p

Last edited:
gonnabesmall said:
ooh they do hazelnut sugar free,also caramel,if you googleit you can find it,i got mine from cream supplies x
heres the link

http://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=monin+sugar+free&act=viewCat

omg while i was on there they now do almond,chocolate and raspberry,sure they werent there when i ordered,might have to do another order,lol

ooh syn free hot choc,think im getting a bit to over excited :p

I have the hazelnut, caramel & vanilla sugar free.

Ranked nicest first - vanilla, then hazelnut then caramel....

I've had almond coffee before & it was yum! So when I'm out of them I'll order it too. I got mine from nextdaycoffee company or something like that.

My new obsession....

Jacket potatoe, baked beans and cottage cheese with chive in a pot on the side from spudulike, its amazing!

Juust though i'd share lol x

NatalieBxx said:
Jacket potatoe, baked beans and cottage cheese with chive in a pot on the side from spudulike, its amazing!

Juust though i'd share lol x

Thanks for sharing lol! My jacket potato topping obsession was spicy chicken topped with melted mozzarella served with a salad.....mmmm! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds lush Natalie! Just be aware though that the cottage cheese probably won't be free as it won't be the fat free stuff, so you will have to syn it. x

Back