Whats your new SW food discovery??

WW desert yogs..amazing.

Morrisons perfect for sharing 20 chicken satay & tikka selection. Not sure of the price but I bought 3 boxes for £5. According to SW syn calculator they're free on EE & red.

10 of each flavour mini chicken skewers. I had 10 tonight with half a pack of sweet chilli savoury rice and 1/3 bag of Tesco frozen oriental stir fry veggies. Totally delish and all free/sf.

Will be out all day tomorrow so having the same meal for lunch but will eat it cold.

auntynet said:
Morrisons perfect for sharing 20 chicken satay & tikka selection. Not sure of the price but I bought 3 boxes for £5. According to SW syn calculator they're free on EE & red.

These are down to £1 in Morrisons today (normally £2) yum and yay :-D

Ta, I use Asda all the time, mine doesn't have any :-( Homebargains aren't around here, but I'll keep my eyes open in Tesco, even the p ound shops didn't have any??

I found some in wilkinsons have you got one of those near you?

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Sainsburys BGTY low fat sausages (think Cumberland?) are only 1/2 syn each and taste nice for low fat sausages!

sainsbury - primula light 2 tubes for £2

also yesterday saw some lolly moulds in Laura Ashley sale for £4

I personally have just discover the wonders of alpen light bars also they do a double chocolate one yum! :)

Ww desert yogs, free and amazing!

Also sainsburys sugar free marshmallows, 4 marshmallows are 1 syn. An average bag is 6 syns - for the whole thing,

I love sainsbury's sweets cause they state the calories for each sweet on the front! :D

Back