Whats your new SW food discovery??

Alpen light bars!!!

Just had to say yummmmyyyy!!!!!!

I've just discovered the fudge and chocolate flavour Alpen light bars they are soooo gorgeous and as well as being a heb they give you that chocolate / sweet hit too, will definitely be buying them again ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh haven't tried the weetabix ones, are they a heb too?
I don't go to class I do SW on my own with my books from last year so can't get the hifi bars unfortunately :(

Had 2 of the alpen light bars for elevenses for the first time today very nice and treaified iykwim makes me feel as if I am having a reward!lol

yep, I lovee the alpen bars so yummy I've tried the double choc and choc and fudge, only prob is i have them everyday (think I should change around my HEB's a bit though!) Also great for a grab and go snack!!

Hey they are on offer in tracks ATM!! I got a choc fudge and a choc orange ( not seen this before!!) xx

Ooh haven't tried the weetabix ones, are they a heb too?
I don't go to class I do SW on my own with my books from last year so can't get the hifi bars unfortunately :(

Hey yea any 1 bar of the weetabix oaty bars are a hexb x

You can get the weetabix bars from the poundshop ;)

Are the weetabix bars nice? Better than Allen? X

i discovered cous cous last week and have been enjoying it since, especially the lemon and corinander one from tesco mmmmmmm!!

I_dream_slim said:
Are the weetabix bars nice? Better than Allen? X

Allen?? Lol my bloody phone! Thank god you knew I meant Alpen!!

i discovered cous cous last week and have been enjoying it since, especially the lemon and corinander one from tesco mmmmmmm!!

Thanks to this site I just discovered cous cous aswell!! I knew it existed I just didn't know what to do with it!!
I made it up with chicken stock and added chicken and a tablespoon of sweet onion relish and it was delicious!! Will definately try more with it!!

I miss cous cous, on red this week. Might need a EE day to get my couscous fix!

Poundworld and poundland

Back