Whats your new SW food discovery??

Blame the phone!!! Hehe!! Who the bleep is Allen?? X

Nesquik Lollies - bloomin' lovely

and only 69 cals, so 3.5 syns.

I de recommend them - £1.50 for a box o 6 in Asda. 3 choc and 3 strawberry.

I have discovered micro chips, a 100g box is only 3.5 syns!! Yummmmmy! Good for someone like me whose home made chips are never quite as good as the real thing lol

oo micro chips are a good one, are they really 3.5 syns will have to stock up

I found a recipe online the other day for a Vermicelli cake.

The name of if put me off at first. But i made it and it reminded me of bread & butter pudding! Very nice!

Let me know if anyone wants the recipe! :D

I found a recipe online the other day for a Vermicelli cake.

The name of if put me off at first. But i made it and it reminded me of bread & butter pudding! Very nice!

Let me know if anyone wants the recipe! :D

Could I have the recipe please? It reminds me of the macaroni pudding my mum used to make! :D

of course!
You will need:
Half a bag of Vermicelli (Which is about 100g) (200g bag is 50p in Tesco)
4 Eggs
1 Tub of Quark
4 Tbs of Sweetener
4 drops of vanilla Essence (i didn't use vanilla essence for mine though)

Boil half a bag of Vermicelli until soft, then drain.
Mix together 4 eggs, 1 tub of quark, 4tbs of sweetener and the vanilla essence.
Mash the Vermicelli and mix all together.
Pour into a dish and bake for 40 mins on 180 degrees C.

I blended my vermicelli, and left it in the oven for about an hour instead.

I bet loads of you already know about this one,but frozen grapes are my recent descovery,they are lush and just fab in the hot weather.They are like little sorbets mmmmmmm

SlimmerGirl said:
I bet loads of you already know about this one,but frozen grapes are my recent descovery,they are lush and just fab in the hot weather.They are like little sorbets mmmmmmm

Lad I used to live with froze his grapes!! We found them good for chucking at people too!! That being said I might give them a whirl!!!!! Xx

Velvet crunch ... cheddar cheese & spring onion. MMMMMMmmmm they're oh so yummy and only 4 syns, yay! :D

Oh I'm not sure, haven't looked for them in a while - I've got a multi pack of pom bears instead........... great minds !!!

Back