Whats your new SW food discovery??

Supernoodles! Never tried them before bu they're a great lunch. Also beetroot.

Wow i want some! Thats what i'm going to buy tomorrow! Thanks!

the low fat and 98% fat free ones are free. I love the sweet chilli flavour. careful though the normal ones are about 10 syns!

the low fat and 98% fat free ones are free. I love the sweet chilli flavour. careful though the normal ones are about 10 syns!

Does that apply to all the flavour?? I used to love the 'normal' ones when i was a student...i'll have to give these a go! woohoo:D

Does that apply to all the flavour?? I used to love the 'normal' ones when i was a student...i'll have to give these a go! woohoo:D

Personally I think there's quite a bit of difference between the low fat ones and the regular ones, but it's like everything, once you get used to them they're ok, made much nicer by the fact that they're free lol. Def wouldn't waste all those syns on regular ones though...just wish they made the low fat ones in all the flavours, used to love the BBQ beef ones, and curry, mmm.

Waitrose does a frozen mix of finely chopped chilli, garlic, ginger and lemongrass. It is brilliant for me as I don't like things very hot and can just use a tiny amount and then seal up the bag and pop it back in the freezer for next time.

Waitrose does a frozen mix of finely chopped chilli, garlic, ginger and lemongrass. It is brilliant for me as I don't like things very hot and can just use a tiny amount and then seal up the bag and pop it back in the freezer for next time.
I use these too they are fab. The garlic I was so impressed with as you get loads and just take out what you need and pop back in the freezer. Will last ages :)

JackieN said:
I use these too they are fab. The garlic I was so impressed with as you get loads and just take out what you need and pop back in the freezer. Will last ages :)

Think in gonna get some of these when im back off hols-thanks peeps!!

I've been struggling a bit with my weight loss recently which is why I signed up on here. This thread is exactly what I was hoping to find on here. You've given me some great ideas for things to try. Thanks everyone :)

For lunch I had Batchelors beef savoury rice and I mixed in some feta cheese(HEX A) it was so good the cheese melted through it, will definitely be having that again.

For lunch I had Batchelors beef savoury rice and I mixed in some feta cheese(HEX A) it was so good the cheese melted through it, will definitely be having that again.

Mmm I love batchelors savoury rice can't wait to have my chicken one for dinner, might try that cheese thing I haven't had my HEXA yet!

NEW uncle bens rice time

Uncle Ben’s® already brings you a great range of rice products, and to
make your life even easier we’re introducing our NEW RiceTimeTM range of ready meals.
Sweet_sour.png

this is free on EE and green. all the other flavours have syns.

make your life even easier we’re introducing our NEW RiceTimeTM range of ready meals.
Sweet_sour.png

Ooo they'd be handy to have in the cupboard/fridge for when you're in a hurry or can't be bothered!

Sweet_sour.png

Hi, do you know the syns for the other flavours!:D

My latest discovery is Calypso Jubbly ice lollies. They're the kind in the triangular cardboard packaging that you buy un-frozen. All varieties (other than the smoothie ones) are 1 syn each. Yum! :)

Back