Whats your new SW food discovery??

My latest discovery is Calypso Jubbly ice lollies. They're the kind in the triangular cardboard packaging that you buy un-frozen. All varieties (other than the smoothie ones) are 1 syn each. Yum! :)

Ooo I think we have some of these somewhere need to put them in the freezer, thanks for the reminder lol

Sainsbury's sugar free marshmallows- 5kcals each so 4 = 1 syn. I had the whole bag the other day and it only came to 4 syns:)

Also, microwaved Alpen bars mixed with yoghurt and fruit- yummy!

ooh ooh biccie fix for half a syn

everyones probably seen these but me! Just incase, mikado biccie sticks, half syn each. Asda sell them and apparently so do the pound shop.

The dark chocolate ones are lovely, but the problem is the kids like them more than I do so they end up eating nearly all of them lol they do white chocolate, milk chocolate and hazelnut ones too but haven't tried them. Hugs Crystal xx

Hi, do you know the syns for the other flavours!:D

hope this helps

uncle bens

Rice Time Cantonese, ambient, 300g pot 1 19 1

Rice Time Medium Curry, ambient, 300g pot 4½ 20 4½

Rice Time Mexican Chilli, ambient, 300g pot 1½ 17 1½

Rice Time Spicy Tikka Masala, ambient, 300g pot 5½ 20 5½

Rice Time Sweet & Sour, ambient, 300g pot Free 19½ Free

least the kids save you from yourself, not sure I could be trusted to not overindulge.

FYI there are usually 30 mikado sticks in a box. So if you did go nuts and overindulge, and indeed eat the whole box, you wouldnt be over your days syns as long as you didnt have any others that day.

dirtydancing said:
hope this helps

uncle bens

Rice Time Cantonese, ambient, 300g pot 1 19 1

Rice Time Medium Curry, ambient, 300g pot 4½ 20 4½

Rice Time Mexican Chilli, ambient, 300g pot 1½ 17 1½

Rice Time Spicy Tikka Masala, ambient, 300g pot 5½ 20 5½

Rice Time Sweet & Sour, ambient, 300g pot Free 19½ Free

cheers for this, I'll keep my eyes open for the Cantonese & Chilli
Don't like sweet & sour :-(

How ironic ... I discovered Mikado today too. Never had them before and saw them on offer in Asda and thought "why the devil not". I bought the white chocolate ones and they are sooo good. I've had 6 so far already :giggle:

Asda "Good for you" onion and chive cottage cheese is so yummy and syn free!!
love it! and i dont even like cottage cheese usually!

2 slices toast, 70-81g ricotta cheese spread on top (HexA&B) with chopped strawberries and a tsp of honey drizzled over. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!! I am so glad I found this on someones diary lol

shopping discovery!

Lowcarbmegastore is my new fave online shop :) Shirataki noodles 10 calories per 200g. Think they are a bit like rice noodles. Only 10 calories for 200grams! Maybe good for a red day? Also calorie free tomato ketchup and calorie free salad dressings! It says trace calories so guessing if you use half a bottle it will be synned lol.
Also ordered some 70 calorie wraps! Mother dearest is on a VLCD and i found the site while looking for stuff for her. Thought it may be good for slimming world too but please let me know if i am wrong xx
xxx

Mine is Philadelphia is a B Choice on green! woohoo!!! Especially as I'm always green days its fab!! 100g of extra light or 71g of the light (all flavours). I had 71g garlic and herb mixed with 1tbsp of milk on a jacket pot and it was deeeeeelicious, would make a great dip for crudites too! xxx

philly light is now an A choice on all plans :) the new book says so :D

Back