Whats your new SW food discovery??

NumNumPigsBum said:
philly light is now an A choice on all plans :) the new book says so :D

How many grams? Xx

71g

just green as far as im aware

you're both very welcome :)

Lowcarbmegastore is my new fave online shop :) Shirataki noodles 10 calories per 200g. Think they are a bit like rice noodles. Only 10 calories for 200grams! Maybe good for a red day? Also calorie free tomato ketchup and calorie free salad dressings! It says trace calories so guessing if you use half a bottle it will be synned lol.
Also ordered some 70 calorie wraps! Mother dearest is on a VLCD and i found the site while looking for stuff for her. Thought it may be good for slimming world too but please let me know if i am wrong xx
xxx

Does that mean we can use the 20cals=1syn calculation?

So, 3 1/2 syns for a wrap?!

Does that mean we can use the 20cals=1syn calculation?

So, 3 1/2 syns for a wrap?!

Yeah i believe so :) certainly dont see why not! xx

Lowcarbmegastore is my new fave online shop :) Shirataki noodles 10 calories per 200g. Think they are a bit like rice noodles. Only 10 calories for 200grams! Maybe good for a red day? Also calorie free tomato ketchup and calorie free salad dressings! It says trace calories so guessing if you use half a bottle it will be synned lol.
Also ordered some 70 calorie wraps! Mother dearest is on a VLCD and i found the site while looking for stuff for her. Thought it may be good for slimming world too but please let me know if i am wrong xx
xxx

Hi I am v interested in this online shop! As a regular customer what would you say are good purchases to go with Slimming World?
I like the look of the 0 carb noodles, although they apparently have no flavour, what's the best way to spice it up? :rolleyes:

Hi I am v interested in this online shop! As a regular customer what would you say are good purchases to go with Slimming World?
I like the look of the 0 carb noodles, although they apparently have no flavour, what's the best way to spice it up? :rolleyes:
This is the first time i have ordered and its not arrived as yet. I think the wraps will be great for 3.5 syns. And the sauces! I hate wasting syns on ketchup :) I have found a few recipies for the noodles and they are ment to take on whatever flavour you use, im gonna put em in stir frys i think. I guess strong flavours like garlic,ginger,chilli etc would work well. Maybe in salads and chinese style soups too. xx

This is the first time i have ordered and its not arrived as yet. I think the wraps will be great for 3.5 syns. And the sauces! I hate wasting syns on ketchup :) I have found a few recipies for the noodles and they are ment to take on whatever flavour you use, im gonna put em in stir frys i think. I guess strong flavours like garlic,ginger,chilli etc would work well. Maybe in salads and chinese style soups too. xx

That sounds fab! Please keep us updated on how you experiment, I'd love to try it out myself. I want to buy all these lovely dips and spreads they look too good to be true!

Order is due this morn :) I will let you know what its all like xx

Order has arrived ha ha how excited can i be! Defo gonna get back on the online shop and order some more stuff!!! The walden farms dressings and ketchup are fantastic!! Calorie free :) Wish it was a uk company though as they sell all sorts, calorie free chocolate sauce, pancake syrup, pasta sauce etc etc!! Lol. So happy i can avoid using syns on my ketchup, and now have sachets of salad dressing to pop in my handbag with my butter buds!! Very low syn meals out now, salad and baked potato, with butter and dressing, sorted xx

No need to wish :) Low carb megastore sell it all! Even calorie free peanut butter :) :) Ohhh im in heaven ha ha. Best make another order!

Last edited:
Order has arrived ha ha how excited can i be! Defo gonna get back on the online shop and order some more stuff!!! The walden farms dressings and ketchup are fantastic!! Calorie free :) Wish it was a uk company though as they sell all sorts, calorie free chocolate sauce, pancake syrup, pasta sauce etc etc!! Lol. So happy i can avoid using syns on my ketchup, and now have sachets of salad dressing to pop in my handbag with my butter buds!! Very low syn meals out now, salad and baked potato, with butter and dressing, sorted xx

No need to wish :) Low carb megastore sell it all! Even calorie free peanut butter :) :) Ohhh im in heaven ha ha. Best make another order!

Ooh wow! I'm going to order some stuff now. I really like the look of the blue cheese sauce and calorie free mayo! Ahh how exciting!!

Hi, I have tried these for the first time 10 mins ago and they are yummy and I usually hate this kind of thing!

I was just wondering, its also made with 29% whole grain rice which is free on extra easy (thats why I'm assuming on 2 on a green day) so can I not deduct from the syn value as I'm working out 3 syns on extra easy (going by what others say and 20cals = 1syn)

Back