Whats your new SW food discovery??

Hi, I have tried these for the first time 10 mins ago and they are yummy and I usually hate this kind of thing!

I was just wondering, its also made with 29% whole grain rice which is free on extra easy (thats why I'm assuming on 2 on a green day) so can I not deduct from the syn value as I'm working out 3 syns on extra easy (going by what others say and 20cals = 1syn)

what food are you talking about sorry I'm a bit lost!! :confused:

Lowcarbmegastore is my new fave online shop :) Shirataki noodles 10 calories per 200g. Think they are a bit like rice noodles. Only 10 calories for 200grams! Maybe good for a red day? Also calorie free tomato ketchup and calorie free salad dressings! It says trace calories so guessing if you use half a bottle it will be synned lol.
Also ordered some 70 calorie wraps! Mother dearest is on a VLCD and i found the site while looking for stuff for her. Thought it may be good for slimming world too but please let me know if i am wrong xx
xxx

I'm just looking at this website and have spotted calorie free peanut butter (OMG!!!) but am wondering how that is even possible!? is there a catch!? it sounds too good to be true! Thanks for the link though :D

Ok I'm being extremely thick but where can I find out the calorie content? looking at the wraps and can only see carb, protein values?

NumNumPigsBum said:
Ok I'm being extremely thick but where can I find out the calorie content? looking at the wraps and can only see carb, protein values?

I had this problem too! I couldn't figure it out so I'd be interested to know!

The peanut butter looks amazing. I looked at walden farms web site as they are who mke the calorie free stuff! Not sure what it would taste like but looks good lol. Some of the items dont have the calories on them :( however the JOSEPHS wraps do xx

Irish Diet Yogurts

Had my first one and they are blimming lovely!
So much nicer than Activia and creamier than Mullers.

And at £1 for 4 a good bargain!

I am soo sick of mullers and WW yog's at the mo! Where do you get these from Are they free? Thanks xx

Ooooh I didn't know they were free! I love Irish Diet yogurts :) They sell them in Morrisons too. Thanx for sharing the info Shirleen x

Oh i didn't know these were free - I bought a 4pack last night in morrisons for £1 thinking i'd have to check the syns - wish i'd bought more now!! x

Just had a look at these on the tesco site, they are on offer at £1 until 20/9 . Am going tomorrow will give them a try.

This is probably going to be another controversial one... (why am I always finding the controversial things!!)

I went on holiday to morocco last week and in the markets and little shops they sell freshly roasted and salted chickpeas. They are sooo yummy and taste like peanuts!!!

I ate quite a lot of these while away as it was a bit of a healthier holiday treat and I thought well chickpeas are free on sw right?!

Well today I popped into my local Indian supermarket and what did I find.. Roasted salted chickpeas!!! Ingredients: chickpeas, salt - nothing else! What do you guys think, are they Free?!

I have a feeling they aren't cos I used to roast chick peas after drying them off- just in oven for 20/30 mins and sprinkled BBQ powder r salt r paprika r Cajun spice over them... but in class I was told they weren't free as they were being taken as a treat- like chickpea cake of some kind!

Maybe I'm wrong but I was gutted- I know roasting them was popular!

Back