Whats your new SW food discovery??

Mung bean wraps and joes sausages both yummy!

Although after the wrap ive been very erm.. windy all day :$

dudette2001uk said:
My new discovery is I can't believe it's not cheddar! A light cheese that actually tastes like a decent strong cheese, yay! :D It's only £1.50 for 200g in Asda at the moment :)

not tried that 1
had been using lowlow - swapped after a taster at class for cathederal city light... so will look out for ICBINC - cheers

Lindt mini truffles only 1.5 syns each! Perfect when you only have a few syns left but want chocolate.

Only buy if you can resist eating the whole bag at once hehe.

Ryvita fruit cunch. Yummy. You get 2 as a HEB and I have been topping them with fruit and then having a couple of boiled eggs for breakfast. I am satisfied and full till lunch.

not sure if its already been said but i just noticed it today in asda - weight watchers vanilla ice cream - its like a carte d'or size and shape of tub with vanilla ice cream in, two scoops are 40something kcal so is this a sin a scoop?? it tasted pretty nice too :D i had it with diet american cream soda to make an ice cream float! lurvly, oh and it comes with a scoop so you know your scoops are the right kcal :D xx

weemissnaughty said:
not sure if its already been said but i just noticed it today in asda - weight watchers vanilla ice cream - its like a carte d'or size and shape of tub with vanilla ice cream in, two scoops are 40something kcal so is this a sin a scoop?? it tasted pretty nice too :D i had it with diet american cream soda to make an ice cream float! lurvly, oh and it comes with a scoop so you know your scoops are the right kcal :D xx

Sounds yum!

And I love your idea! May have to hunt this down! x

Scottish undyed whole kipper from the Deli counter. 100 times better than the boil in the bag stuff that I like the taste of but makes me feel slightly sick!

Back