Whats your new SW food discovery??

Have you tried the mint ones?

Two options mixed with low fat fromage frais and a tub of quark with a little sweetener makes the most lush chocolate mousse and such a large amount for only 4 syns. :drool:

not_lar_croft said:
Not sure if it is already on here but Iceland chicken breast quarter pounders 1/2 syn of Extra Easy and really filling and tasty, used by WM roll (HE) grilled bacon and salad and it was lovely :0)

Ooh I'll get them

not_lar_croft said:
Not sure if it is already on here but Iceland chicken breast quarter pounders 1/2 syn of Extra Easy and really filling and tasty, used by WM roll (HE) grilled bacon and salad and it was lovely :0)

I'm gonna get these for tea! X

In my local freezer shop today (Jack Fultons) I found a couple of ice-cream type stuff for treats during this wonderful indian summer we're having.

Ribena blackcurrant fruit juice lolly only 25 calories each which is about 1 and 1/4 syns (going on the theory that 20 calories = 1 syn). The orange flavour is 34 calories so thats about 1 and 3/4 syns each.

Also the Walls mini chocolate flavour twister lolly is only 2 syns.

rainbow_brite said:
...by using the syn calculator that "My Dolmio" tomato and cheese pasta sauce (the one for kiddies) is 1 syn on Green and Extra easy! Yay :)

That's ace! I have some in the cupboard!

Total 2% yogurt, so worth 1.5 syns for the whole 500ml tub. Lush for breakfast with banana and honey.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Most probably on here but love Asda's meat free frozen products. The quarter pounder burgers and the 8 in a box burgers are great (1 syn each). Have just made the 12 speed soup and added the meat free "meat balls" and will have it for tea tomorrow (4 syns for the whole packet). All are good for when you are following a green or EE day.

MissMoneypenny said:
Are the Asda frozen meat free quarterpounders really only 1 syns. Think I'll be trying those.:)

Yep i had 2 tonight. They taste yummy. I had to go check the box once to make sure they were meat free because they tasted so real( from what i can remember meat tastes like) :)

Debridger said:
I just bought the quorn ones... they're 1/2 syn each, not tried them yet

Anything from quorn ask me.. I live on the stuff lol.
Quorn burgers are nice. Dont overcook though because they go hard and very cardboardy.

Xx

Uncle Ben's Rice Time Sweet & Sour pot - WOW - they are really nice. I found it really filling for lunch and best of all, syn free!

In Tesco they have started doing Sugar Free Squashes that are in flavours of old fashioned sweeties. I've seen sherbert lemon, cola bottles and pear drops. They were on two for £1.50 when I was in and I tried the pear drops one tonight, tastes like the real sweeties! Really nice :)

Tesco_Pear_Drops_Flavour_Squash_1Litre.jpg
1682.cola.jpg
images

Back