Whats your new SW food discovery??

someone mentioned those a while back and ive been looking out for them but havent found them, will check again-more chance of them being there if theres an offer on for them i reckon in my simple mind

Cadburys magical elves......
I felt like a right proper kid again, although these weren't around in the dark and distant past lol
They're small sized chocolate bars (freddo frog sized) and they've got space dust (popping candy) in them..... Saw them in my cornershop on special - 3 for 50p saw that they were small treat sized @ 4syns so thought why not, tried one this evening - loved it - as I say, I felt like a kid :)

Debridger said:
Cadburys magical elves......
I felt like a right proper kid again, although these weren't around in the dark and distant past lol
They're small sized chocolate bars (freddo frog sized) and they've got space dust (popping candy) in them..... Saw them in my cornershop on special - 3 for 50p saw that they were small treat sized @ 4syns so thought why not, tried one this evening - loved it - as I say, I felt like a kid :)

They sound ace!! I love christmassy treats! X

Yesterday I wanted to have something different for breakfast and had low fat natural yoghurt, fromage frais, sweetener, bananas and apples all mixed together then grated a little nutmeg over the top. OMG it was beautiful and something I will be having again this morning.

zilla said:
Yesterday I wanted to have something different for breakfast and had low fat natural yoghurt, fromage frais, sweetener, bananas and apples all mixed together then grated a little nutmeg over the top. OMG it was beautiful and something I will be having again this morning.

I like fromage frais - my local Asda stopped doing about 4 weeks ago :-(

Mine moved in my local Tesco two weeks ago. Think they want to keep us in there longer and that whilst we look for it are tempted to buy other things.

Ive noticed that most supermarkets have had a big shift around recently. Its so frustating and i end up buying less as cant find everything i want! Im guessing they have done it before xmas so that we end up seeing offers and things that dont normally interest us.

Beef space raiders, large pack. 20p.. 6 syns a pack! mmm

oooh space raiders. pickled onion for me x

Think the pickled onion are the same :D I got them in 2 little corner shops. A co-op and a spar x

julesm said:
In Tesco they have started doing Sugar Free Squashes that are in flavours of old fashioned sweeties. I've seen sherbert lemon, cola bottles and pear drops. They were on two for £1.50 when I was in and I tried the pear drops one tonight, tastes like the real sweeties! Really nice :)

Ooh ill have to look out for these! The sherbet lemon and the peardrops sound great! Not convinced by the cola bottles one though- I think I'd rather have diet coke, but I'm game for anything (don't spread that around though!!) X

zilla said:

That sounds wonderful Zilla! It's really good to keep trying new things! It keeps it fresh and intetesting! X

Mini kinder bars I got them in the £1 shop but Tesco sell them only 70 calories per bar so 3.5 syns and they are nice and chocolatey

Attachments

• IDShot_225x225.jpg
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 89
Back