Whats your new SW food discovery??

Aldi Greek Style Yogurt, only 3 syns for 500 grms:eek: it's lovely, thick & delish:D

I wonder if we can get that in our Aldi's in Spain.............must look.

Ooh ill have to look out for these! The sherbet lemon and the peardrops sound great! Not convinced by the cola bottles one though- I think I'd rather have diet coke, but I'm game for anything (don't spread that around though!!) X

just gone online and they dont do them for delivery in my area :-(

Just seen this

Savour Your Sausage | LovePork.co.uk scroll down for the my big sharing breakfast, never thought of doing the eggs like that!

am going to attempt this at the weekend with joes sausages, syn free yumminess!

Those eggs look cracking (excuse bad joke!) I'm off to buy some big mushrooms in the morning!!
My latest yummy discovery is that the cadbury's magic elves bars are only 3 and a half syns. They're so lovely and chocolately and they've got popping candy in them, and straight away I am a child again!!

pink n whites are 2.5 each and really help with a sewwt tooth! you can put them in the micro for about 10 seconds and they are all gooey and lush! my new fave thing to have as a snack/dessert xxx

it's not a *new* discovery, but I don't know if I ever posted it here :)

Heniz Chocolate Biscottis - 1 syn each. They are found in the baby food section as they are for.. er.. babies :D but are a really nice little 1 syn chocolate biccie. I have them is as my little lady is being weaned and loves them :)

joclairey said:
it's not a *new* discovery, but I don't know if I ever posted it here :)

Heniz Chocolate Biscottis - 1 syn each. They are found in the baby food section as they are for.. er.. babies :D but are a really nice little 1 syn chocolate biccie. I have them is as my little lady is being weaned and loves them :)

They are really rather nice!

Jacket potato with melted Babybel is very tasty! Babybels come with a free melting pot at the minute too, only takes 20 secs in the microwave for lovely stringy, chewy and spreadable cheese

Warburton's Square Wraps=8 syns!
Honestly so worth the 8 syns, they are big and taste mmmm!!
I had mine made into a pizza, spread tom puree on, covered with mushrooms, onions, peppers , sweetcorn and Hea mozerella and Hea2 cheddar! Grilled for 10 mins! Delish!

Weatherspoons sweet chilli noodles - 1 syn on Green or EE :)

I love this but they quite often don't put enough on the plate for me, so I added the new superfood salad and mixed that in (without the dressing) for an extra 2 syns

I can't work out the syns for it with chicken or salmon though, it's a bit confusing,

11.5 for the dressing,
11.5 for chicken and dressing,
8.5 for salmon and dressing

If you add chicken to the noodles it puts the syns up by 9, but the syns stay the same when you have the dressing and add the chicken, I'm confused!

I'm sure the warburtons square's are 6 syns, well that's what I've been putting down

And I love the sw pizza!

Nope sorry:

Warburtons, White Squarish Wraps, 6 pack, 64g each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDExtraEasy','')8 8 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDOriginal','')8

Back