Whats your new SW food discovery??

Awww man, Im gonna have to go to the butchers tomorrow for some pease pudding and ham.

SW ketchup, I love SW ketchup. :)

Tesco 10 Choc Brownie bites are only 2.5 syns for each bite. My chocolate fix!

It isn't the cheapest option, but I sometimes buy bags of mixed salad. It's a way of getting a really nice salad, which can make a delicious healthy lunch, without lots of chopping. Often I just add in some chopped up babybell cheeses or Quorn ham for my lunch.

MetalMaiden said:
It isn't the cheapest option, but I sometimes buy bags of mixed salad. It's a way of getting a really nice salad, which can make a delicious healthy lunch, without lots of chopping. Often I just add in some chopped up babybell cheeses or Quorn ham for my lunch.

Now I have an issue with bagged salad, and that is Rocket it's in EVERYTHING! and it damned disgusting!

Now I have an issue with bagged salad, and that is Rocket it's in EVERYTHING! and it damned disgusting!

Have you tried baby spinach as a salad leaf, its really good, and there is no rocket in a bag of that stuff.

I buy lambs lettuce and baby spinach, or watercress....however Hampshire is the home of watercress yet it's NEVER cheaper to by it here!

I dont like watercress lol. I love spinach in a cheese sandwich :eat:

Berry Yogurt Crush recipe from Tesco, Just some frozen berries, a pot of FF Greek style yogurt and a bit of sweetener, crushed with a stick blender (or food processor which would have been easier) It's like very expensive Ice cream! and FREE mmmmmhmmmm

OK, greek yogurt going on my shopping list right now! :D

I have berries in the freezer.

Shirleen said:
Berry Yogurt Crush recipe from Tesco, Just some frozen berries, a pot of FF Greek style yogurt and a bit of sweetener, crushed with a stick blender (or food processor which would have been easier) It's like very expensive Ice cream! and FREE mmmmmhmmmm

Please excuse my ignorance, but I thought if fruit was mashed then it had to be synned? I've been putting off doing a strawberry ice cream for that reason. I would love to be wrong though!

That is very true, but if its a very small handful of berries and nothing more than a normal portion, then I wouldnt bother syning it. But thats just my opinion.

I think they are just concerned that we dont end up eating 5 or 6 portions (if not more) in one go in the form of a smoothie.

They aren't pureed just crushed, still lumpy but the juice bleeds into the yogurt.

Ok if it's a tweak I apologise.

Just had a brain wave and soooo glad i did!!

I made the decision (no idea why) to put my 2 alpen choc and fudge bars (hexb) in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and it comes out all gooey and yummy and REEEAAALLLY indulgent!!

Feel like i have been really naughty but i havent :angeldevil:

Thought i would share that with u lovely people
ENJOY!!
Lisa
xx

Ooooooo i've just bought some of these today! May try this tonight for pud! thanks xx

Mint Muller Light with a sprinkling of dark chocolate (limited edition *boo hooooo*) Tastes just like mit choc chi[ ice cream and syn free :D

ooh so gonna try the alpen lights in micro for 20secs, yum!

Mullerlight mint choc

Stick it in the freezer for 4 hours (will be the consistency of hagendaaz)
take a plain cone (1 syn) and spoon in the frozen muller then stick a treat size flake (3.5 syns) on top .... voila a yuuummyyy icecream thatll last you a good half an hour ;)
= 4.5 syns

Back