Whats your new SW food discovery??

I love chocolate its the one thing i find hard to give up i crave it, i used to mix options with fromage frais but recently i've started having the chocolate and caramel shape yoghurts i think from what i remember there about 5.5 syns which i know sounds alot but if you really really need chocolate there ace and there very low fat too.

I don't think a curly wurly is much more than 5.5 syns, have you thought of putting a curly wurly in the freezer & breaking off little bites to eat, it lasts ages:D

i used to do that hon but these taste alot naughtier haha i mean i am a proper chocoholic seems to stop the cravings more. and asking me to snap little bits off a chocolate bar would be like torture.Thanks for the suggestion though.

I'm also a chocoholic princess,
Curly wurlys are not for me though I lived off them on slimming world last year and its made me hate them!

I'd love it if galaxy was only like 2syns yummy.

butternut squash cut into chips and either baked in fry lite or used in the actufry with fry lite....taste like chippies! Nummy x

Yes, it says so in the new mag, so that's good enough for me!

Its not totally calorie free as they claim but it's low enough to be allowed to call it that.

I have not seen the magazine but (i am going to buy some if I can find it) at 2.9cals per 100ml & 330ml bottles this is 9.75cals a bottle, I will be synning these at 1/2 syn each, especially if planning on drinking a few as it would soon add up - do not want anything to jeopardise my weight loss!!!! :scale:

I have not seen the magazine but (i am going to buy some if I can find it) at 2.9cals per 100ml & 330ml bottles this is 9.75cals a bottle, I will be synning these at 1/2 syn each, especially if planning on drinking a few as it would soon add up - do not want anything to jeopardise my weight loss!!!! :scale:

It's fairly close to the no added sugar juice too which is also free, I do know what you mean but if SW says it's free that's good enough for me :)

My new discoveries are quorn, the mince is lovely!! We've had it as spag bol and cottage pie this week.
And the sausages we did a sausage and bean casserole for after weigh in, used 6 between 3 of us and that was also lush.

Can't believe how much I like the linda mcartney red onion sausages, they taste a bit like stuffing!! They will be great as a stuffing substitute on a sunday roast. Had one today for lunch they are beautiful.

Also loving the muller light toffee never tried that one before slimming world and its my favourite syn free treat and it tastes like I'm having a treat too!!

Eating loads of pineapple lately too keep buying the 2 for 3 pound ready chopped ones from asdas fresh fruit aisles :) got mango today though aswell to mix it up a bit.

My new discoveries are quorn, the mince is lovely!! We've had it as spag bol and cottage pie this week.
And the sausages we did a sausage and bean casserole for after weigh in, used 6 between 3 of us and that was also lush.

Can't believe how much I like the linda mcartney red onion sausages, they taste a bit like stuffing!! They will be great as a stuffing substitute on a sunday roast. Had one today for lunch they are beautiful.

Also loving the muller light toffee never tried that one before slimming world and its my favourite syn free treat and it tastes like I'm having a treat too!!

Eating loads of pineapple lately too keep buying the 2 for 3 pound ready chopped ones from asdas fresh fruit aisles :) got mango today though aswell to mix it up a bit.
How many syns are the linda mcartney red onion sausages? Thanks

Muis said:
How many syns are the linda mcartney red onion sausages? Thanks

The red onion & rosemary ones? They are FREE and delicious! Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just discovered 2% Total Greek Yogurt. A lady told us about it in class. It's 1.5 SYNS for the whole 500g pot. It's delicious and tastes so close to the full fat version. If you love Greek yogurt, try this you won't be disappointed! Tesco don't seem to do it but Asda do!

Rochelle1 said:
They do the total 0% one I'm sure that will be free? I just buy a pot of fat free natural yogurt xx

Yep they do the 0% and the 10% (full fat one) but not the 2%. I don't like the fat free ones very much so when I tried the 2% I couldn't believe how good it was! :)

Alycyn1980 said:

Where do we buy these drinks from please? X

I had an Equator this evening - was very pleasantly surprised! Definitely a good one for bbqs, make sure it's nice and cold!

Yep they do the 0% and the 10% (full fat one) but not the 2%. I don't like the fat free ones very much so when I tried the 2% I couldn't believe how good it was! :)

Awww I've only had the 0 one and find it quite nice, its creamier than normal fat free natural yogurt. At 1.5 syns for the full tub the 2% one is still not bad going x a lady in my class said she mixes an options sachet with the 0 one and dips fruit in it lol x

Rochelle1 said:
Awww I've only had the 0 one and find it quite nice, its creamier than normal fat free natural yogurt. At 1.5 syns for the full tub the 2% one is still not bad going x a lady in my class said she mixes an options sachet with the 0 one and dips fruit in it lol x

The 2% is lovely. Tesco did do it and now doesn't!!!

Back