Whats your new SW food discovery??

My discovery is Quark. It has so many uses, on scan bran, in sauces, on jacket potatoes, instead of cream on a pudding.

Apple Betty!! Nom nom! It's on the SW website.... luvverly!:D

I was looking at that!! Didn't have a vanilla yogurt to make it though. Must remember to include a vanilla on my weekly muller run lol does it turn out nice? It looks lovely and only 2 syns a portion yum

How many Alpen lights are you allowed on each diet?? xx

Funkyhippo said:
How many Alpen lights are you allowed on each diet?? xx

You get 2 Alpen lights as a heb. On extra easy you have one heb a day or 2 heb on red or green days x

Thank you, it's all coming back to me!

The red onion & rosemary ones? They are FREE and delicious! Enjoy

Tried the Red onion sausages and they are lovely and only £1 for 6 at ASDA (Frozen Vegetarian area) so I picked up 3 packs
Easy to cook too in the oven 180 for 20 mins, use a little frylight so they don't stick

Heres another one - stuffed mushrooms..... on the SW website - nom nom!

is that the creamy one it's 12 syns if you don't use healthy extra :eek: bit heavy.....

Making a pizza out of a wholemeal pitta bread with passata on top and toppings to your fancy :) then grilled in the over

I was really craving some fried rice and curried onion out of the chinese the other night. Instead I decided to make a packet of Batchelors beef savoury rice (0 syns) and mixed in some Mayflower curry sauce (very low in syns). I fried some onions in fry lite and added that too. It was delicious :)

Hi can anyone tell me which syn free sweetener is best for cooking with etc? I used to use Splenda a few years ago but recently there are all these natural alternatives like Truvia etc??

Back