Whats your new SW food discovery??

Hi I keep seeing posts that have the kettleworx programme in, can u tell me more about these please, have they helped with your loss? I was thinking of trying them but I dont want to get heavier!
Sam

Sugar free milkshake syrup :-D only 6 calories per 100ml and you use 25ml in a serving so I guess that makes it SYN FREE :-D

image-3083140014.jpg

If you love spicy food then this is a must!! Tesco in chilled cabinet.... Levi Roots, Reggae Reggae chicken with curry sauce..... on the syn calculator it works out at 1 1/2 syns for half the pack.. I ate both for 3 syns with salad and pinapple cottage cheese!! Total curry heaven!!! YUMMY!!!

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
If you love spicy food then this is a must!! Tesco in chilled cabinet.... Levi Roots, Reggae Reggae chicken with curry sauce..... on the syn calculator it works out at 1 1/2 syns for half the pack.. I ate both for 3 syns with salad and pinapple cottage cheese!! Total curry heaven!!! YUMMY!!!

Oh I'm def trying that thank you x

I always get a bit nervous when friends/family suggest a chippy tea... but i've discovered i can have boiled rice and curry sauce! The chip shop curry sauce is 6 syns per serving. x

information

Serves: 4
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Syns per serving:
bullet-amazing-support.gif

ingredients

4 salmon fillets, skinless & boneless
4 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp honey
2 tsp fresh chilli
4 pak choi leaves
4 servings of dried noodles

To Serve
Stir fry vegetables of your choice

method

1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Put half a tsp of soy sauce on each salmon fillet and rub in, then half a tsp of honey and half a tsp of the chilli on each of the salmon fillets too. Place the salmon on top of the pak choi and wrap them up in an individual tin foil squares.
2. Place in the oven and cook for around 15 minutes (or until the salmon is cooked through).
3. While the salmon is in the oven, prepare and stir fry your vegetables, and keep warm.
4. When the salmon is nearly ready, cook the noodles as per packet instructions, then drain thoroughly and place one portion on a warmed serving plate and do the same with the other three portions of noodles.
5. Remove the salmon portions and the pak choi leaves, and place on top of the noodles and serve immediately with the stir fry vegetables on the side.

there. straight from the sw website ;).. i will use white fish for tea and see what happens.. i will also add peppers, baby corn, a couple of grated carrots and broccoli, to the noodles.

Thanks for the recipe, i will be trying this out this weekend.

bernie x

I made a lovely sweet potato and chilli soup this evening easy to do to boil the sweet potato in a vegetable chicken stock whilst lightly frying garlic onions and chilli in a pan when the potatoes are cokked add contents off frying pan in to the saucepan and blen absolutely amazing x

Had 2 buy kelloggs golden crunch all bran 4 a cheese cake i was makin & had bowl this mornin, it is lovely. So tasty & crunchy :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I've just bought it today and now its in the oven, i can't wait to try it. I'm having it with plain boiled rice.

Bernie x

I've just bought it today and now its in the oven, i can't wait to try it. I'm having it with plain boiled rice.

Bernie x

Hope you enjoyed it :) i went and bought two more packs yesterday too :0.... love them!!! sainsburys do it too :) cheaper at tesco though 2 for £6, sainsburys 3 for £10....

I had a reebie box of that before I started SW, I agree, it was devine- i could have eaten the whole box! How many syns is it? and did u make a synable cheesecake??
Sam

lifstooshort said:
I had a reebie box of that before I started SW, I agree, it was devine- i could have eaten the whole box! How many syns is it? and did u make a synable cheesecake??
Sam

Hi u can have 30g as a HEx B :) Made the cheesecake, can't remember where got recipe from. I can post the recipe when i am back at work on Monday x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Is it this one?

Reggae Reggae Chicken with Spicy Jamaican Curry Sauce | Ready To Cook | Product details | Levi Roots Official

Going with the nutrional info on the website its coming in at 4 1/2 syns per serving with chicken as free food.

4½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy24 Syns per package/portion on Green4½ Syns per package/portion on Original

thanks for that, i put it through with the info off the pack and it came up at 1 1/2 per breast or 3 per pack.... how strange?? But it is nice :) had it tonight too :)

Last edited:
nutritional info on packs are

per half pack:
182kcal
27.8g protien
3.2g carbs
6.4g fat

pack size 335g so 168g per 1/2 pack

=1 1/2 per breast

Bernie74 said:

Bernie x

Just about to do my Internet shop...was it nice?

Back