Whats your new SW food discovery??

Read on a thread somewhere & i can't remember which 1 simple i will repost this a few times!!!

If u like milkshakes - muller yogurt HEx of ur choice of milk & options flavour of ur choice. I had vanilla sprinkled yogurt & coconut options. It is fine :) definate new discovery

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

i re-joined after they sent me a survey to fill out and offered me 3 half price boxes to come back.... im a sucker for a deal so i started my deliveries up again. i'm expecting the 2nd one on Friday. last Fridays one had toffee apple in and apple crumble. they were well yummy. :)

aaaaan i get the light boxes now so they only send me the ones between 54 & 146 calories so the most they will be is 6 syns. maybe 6.5 if i count the extra 6 calories as half. :)
They aren't that high in Syns, and much better for you than crisps, sweets or biscuits. Mine is coming tomorrow, can't wait! I think it's a very good idea to have them for treats, and I love how you can 'Bin' the things you don't like, I got rid of olives before I even got my first box. I'm really excited to see what I get x

Do you just get a box a week or do you order for every day of the week? How large are they and how long do they last? I have looked at these before but not sure whether they would be worth it or not!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you just get a box a week or do you order for every day of the week? How large are they and how long do they last? I have looked at these before but not sure whether they would be worth it or not!!

They cone as often as you like, I have one a week, but you can have one as many times as you like, it's not just the food, it's nice getting something delivered for you, and not knowing what lovely stuff is gonna be in there, I'll find the voucher with the code on, Inbox it to you then you can have a free one, you put your bank details in, but you can get your first box then cancel and they never take any money, not for everyone, but you might as well enjoy a free one and see if you think they're as lush as I do! x

They cone as often as you like, I have one a week, but you can have one as many times as you like, it's not just the food, it's nice getting something delivered for you, and not knowing what lovely stuff is gonna be in there, I'll find the voucher with the code on, Inbox it to you then you can have a free one, you put your bank details in, but you can get your first box then cancel and they never take any money, not for everyone, but you might as well enjoy a free one and see if you think they're as lush as I do! x

Thanks LL, think I will do that & c what like - no harm in trying :)

I love mine, I get it fortnightly cos i like to use my syns elsewhere too but i'm only just starting making it fortnightly, I was weekly then twice a week ha.
It's dead good cos even if you don't wanna pay for them later you can cancel and you don't pay anything ^_^
Proper love the very nori-ish

Last edited by a moderator:
I love mine, I get it fortnightly cos i like to use my syns elsewhere too but i'm only just starting making it fortnightly, I was weekly then twice a week ha.
It's dead good cos even if you don't wanna pay for them later you can cancel and you don't pay anything ^_^
Proper love the very nori-ish

Oooohhh so do I , they're so nice, and the Bounty Hunter, nom!

Getting lots of good ideas from this thread, can't wait to try them out. Thank everyone :) x

Read on a thread somewhere & i can't remember which 1 simple i will repost this a few times!!!

If u like milkshakes - muller yogurt HEx of ur choice of milk & options flavour of ur choice. I had vanilla sprinkled yogurt & coconut options. It is fine :) definate new discovery

Sounds Yummy will give this a Bash :)

I can't remember who posted the crispy seaweed recipe on this thread but I finally made it and its gorgeous - thank you so much!

I've become absolutely OBSESSED with shreddies with warm milk and a banana chopped up. I know it's nothing strange or startling but I'd never had them until SW.

That actually sounds lovely! I bet would be nice with a bit of cinnamon sprinkled on top too!!

Oh, and I forgot to put about eating mango skin can speed up your metabolism and lower your cholesterol (according to my husband who read it somewhere!!)

Lol that was mentioned in class today we thought that eating the skin would make u sick hence weight loss! I love cinnamon so would have no problem sprinkling it on all my food!!!

Alycyn1980 said:

Sounds yummy! Sad thing is when i read this, I heard a small voice in my head say 'what about adding a shot of malibu' (synned of course!) then you've got a cocktail ! (umbrella optional) x

Back