Whats your new SW food discovery??

targetforever said:
Sounds yummy! Sad thing is when i read this, I heard a small voice in my head say 'what about adding a shot of malibu' (synned of course!) then you've got a cocktail ! (umbrella optional) x

I thot exactly the same thing!!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

not a SW food, but I love the WW ice cream pots in chocolate and toffee flavour! :D 4.5 syns each i think, and they taste DIVINE <3 mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Magic Porridge - Oats So Simple, Banana Custard Muller - yummy :)

Tesco chocolate tea bags!! £1.79 for 50! So cheaper then hot chocy, and if you use you hex a for some milk (or drink it black) SYN FREE!!!

Do the chocolate yea bags actually taste anything like hot chocolate though? I have wondered about these but worried about the taste!

Do the chocolate yea bags actually taste anything like hot chocolate though? I have wondered about these but worried about the taste!

NO they don't taste like chocolate, they taste like mild coco, but it may be different with milk & a little sweetner. I don't like milk in my tea & tend not to have sweetner either.

astraea said:
No!!!! They don't!!!!
I've tried them both black and with dash milk and with sweetener and every which way they don't really taste chocolatey at all...kind of a vanilla type taste x

Redemption Lentil Soup :) bought it in asda next to the chilled soup cartons, had half a go, its 600g a carton really full of flavour! I calculated the syns and its free on extra easy, it was free on one of the others cause the main ingredient is lentils, strangely no potatoes at all. Not sure if it was,red or green tho as never done either x

Just discovered marshmallow fluff YUM! 1 syn per tbsp. I just battled the night time craving with a mint WW hot choc, 2 tbsps of marshmallow fluff on top and a milky way all for 10 syns...pure bliss!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Redemption Lentil Soup :) bought it in asda next to the chilled soup cartons, had half a go, its 600g a carton really full of flavour! I calculated the syns and its free on extra easy, it was free on one of the others cause the main ingredient is lentils, strangely no potatoes at all. Not sure if it was,red or green tho as never done either x

Lentils = green day free food

Suze012 said:

Interesting as packaged soups are normally really high in syns from oil, cream etc but the ingredients for that are just lentils veg and stock :-D x

Fruity cous cous

Just discovered marshmallow fluff YUM! 1 syn per tbsp. I just battled the night time craving with a mint WW hot choc, 2 tbsps of marshmallow fluff on top and a milky way all for 10 syns...pure bliss!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you have a really sweet tooth I have just discovered this - keep HEX of milk (or syn), heat in micro and add Mint or Orange Options (these are the best 2 flavours that dont taste like hot water!!). The hot milk adds extra sweetness, even the OH have can drink this without added sugar!!!!

I did the diet coke chicken lastnight it was lush! Totally different to what I expected, will definitely do it again! The OH loved it too!

Rocky Road Hi Fi bars

I can't quite believe no-one has posted about these, or if they have I can't find it!!

New Rocky Road Hi Fi lights are absolutely gorgeous!

That's all folks - anyone else had them or is my group just extra special ;)

Oh and the lemon and cranberry ones are being discontinued.

Not been in our group yet, hoping we'll have them next week as I really want to try them. They sound yummy, we didn't have many hifi's at group this week :( I wanted to get some orange hifi's but had to settle for the choc ones

Back