Whats your new SW food discovery??

Choc orange will always win. I miss going to group ONLY because of the choc orange hi-fi. That said, it was never a good idea coz a packet would be gone by the time I went to bed after WI. :D

I was disappointed that there were no caramel bars so bought Rocky Road hi far bars instead and OMG they are delicious only problem is i could eat more than my 2 from healthy extra yum yum yum lol xx

Desperately waiting for these too! The C has put an order in, so hopefully I'll be able to get my mitts on some on Monday!

Oooh they sound yummy! Excited to see if they have any at WI tomorrow :)

They are lovely, got my first ones tonight, very glad I was on a green day so could eat 2 with no worries!
my other recent discovery is using philli with a bit of water to make a lovely free (hea) sauce. Now have a massive pot of th garlic and herb to try, might have some for lunch tomorrow with pasta and mushrooms, yummy!

We had the Rocky Road Hi Fi bars at group this morning and there were samples out for us to try. Delicious and a good sales move as everybody who tried some bought a packet. Good thing we are our consultants first group of the day (she runs 4 groups on a Thursday) because I don't think there will be any left later in the day!

mmmm a nice hunk of cheese................(drifts off and forgets what she came on here to say....) Oh.... Rocky Road Hifi's now they are better than.................

Cherry Bakewell Alpen Lights, oh em gee, they are the BUSINESS!!

Back