Whats your new SW food discovery??

I love cheese too, ssooooo gooood and so bad :-( Had to do some cheese on toast for my OH today, so hard to resist but glad I did.

Friday night treat for me is cheese on toast, with either lea & perrins Worcester sauce or dried chili flakes. I smuggle in cathedral city reduced fat cheddar especially for that purpose.

Ohhhh, cheese...........

I tried quorn fillet with tomato and olive sauce, absolutely yummy and only half a syn on ee

Walkers baked stars sweet chilli flavour mmmm! shame you dont get many in a bag as i could happily eat the whole multipack bag i have just bought but will be good and just have the one small bag :sigh:

Rocky road hifi yum
Cherry bakewell alpen light yum
Velvet crunch salt n vinegar yum! Funny how many people have tried the same things this wk!

Having read some of your discoverys I ordered some Velvet Crunch in my Tesco shop this week but they were out of stock - GUTTED!! I did however get some choc fudge alpen lights and wow! How had I never heard of these before? Yum!!

you can get velvet crunch in poundland shops too if you have one of those near you.

jojogonnabeslim said:
Rocky road hifi yum
Cherry bakewell alpen light yum
Velvet crunch salt n vinegar yum! Funny how many people have tried the same things this wk!

Just tried a Rocky road,... Yum!

Lydjenkins said:
Im going to attempt scan bran tonight! I hope it tastes better than it looks...like a carpet tile x

I think I'm going to do a scan bran week next week....one of the girls in our group has lost 5 stone and swears by it!

Lea C said:
I have 5 scan bran every day in some way shape or form and lurrrrrrve it. rank on its own though x

How do you have it? I must admit the hot water version sounds disgusting!

think im going to make the other half some scotch eggs tom using scan bran coating ....yum yum :)

Chicken pakora, sw style mmm x

Joanne24 said:
Chicken pakora, sw style mmm x

Thought about making them next week :)

Lea C said:
I have 5 scan bran every day in some way shape or form and lurrrrrrve it. rank on its own though x

I'd love to know how you have them too

And do you find you have to drink loads more water with them?

My fave ways are broken up mixed with frozen raspberries and youghurt so it makes a huge crunchy ice cream / sorbet type thing, or topped with FF cottage cheese, Quorn ham, red pepper and ceaser salad spray, or topped with sliced strawberries sprinkled with sweetener, or topped with beef slices and tomato and fresh basil, topped with home made coleslaw, or made into mini lemon cakes topped with Quark, or used as wafers with sweetened Quark and strawberries....loadsa ways to have it! I do drink loads anyway I tend to have pints and pints of NAS squash throughout the day but I do that even when I'm not having scan bran.

Back