Whats your new SW food discovery??

How do you have it? I must admit the hot water version sounds disgusting!

I tried it for first time last week and made a toffee cake with it - wasn't the nicest cake in the world but I warmed a vanilla yogurt slightly and it passed as cake and custard .... bloody works wonders if you are having trouble if you know what I mean

donnajt said:
Are you sure? I have just added some Velvet Crunch into my Tesco online shop (on offer £1 for 6 bags) and they are crisps

Yeh they are crisps don't worry!

This is probably old news to some, but my SW buddy at group (we are both relatively new) told me ready-grated cheese doesn't count as a healthy extra and you have to count it as Syns. Apparently they put something in it to stop it sticking together. I still like the idea of grating my own into portions at the beginning of the week though.

This is probably old news to some, but my SW buddy at group (we are both relatively new) told me ready-grated cheese doesn't count as a healthy extra and you have to count it as Syns. Apparently they put something in it to stop it sticking together. I still like the idea of grating my own into portions at the beginning of the week though.

well something I have never heard of lol

hurleymurley said:

I've just checked with my c (who checked with sw) and you can have pre-grated cheese as a HX

New find

Found these today on Asda ! 3 .5 syns per 25g pack and really taste of cola bottles. 4 for £1

Attachments

• image-2750182275.jpg
    image-2750182275.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 200
amythyst5961 said:
Found these today on Asda ! 3 .5 syns per 25g pack and really taste of cola bottles. 4 for £1

We don't have an Asda near us but just leaving to have a trip out to one (what an exciting life I lead!), just wondering what things they are with? Is it the home baking aisle? X

HPSaucy said:
We don't have an Asda near us but just leaving to have a trip out to one (what an exciting life I lead!), just wondering what things they are with? Is it the home baking aisle? X

At my Asda they are at the end of one of the fruit/veg aisles with some other dried fruit and not with the other raisins lol! There's quite a few different flavours too like lime, pineapple, cherry and orange :) the bear yoyos live there too they are a bit like a healthy fruit winder made of dried fruit and can be used as heb! X

At my Asda they are at the end of one of the fruit/veg aisles with some other dried fruit and not with the other raisins lol! There's quite a few different flavours too like lime, pineapple, cherry and orange :) the bear yoyos live there too they are a bit like a healthy fruit winder made of dried fruit and can be used as heb! X

Interesting, I am not a lover of raisins though I am not sure if it is the flavour or texture but I will give them a try. Going bowling tonight and there is an asda across the road, might pop in when finished - give me an alternative to the snack a jacks I have been having as a treat!!!!

People may have mentioned these before but Powter Low fat sausages. Huge, yummy and only 0.5 syns on red and ee. From Waitrose so a bit pricey but worth ever penny!!

Fairybug said:
Having read some of your discoverys I ordered some Velvet Crunch in my Tesco shop this week but they were out of stock - GUTTED!! I did however get some choc fudge alpen lights and wow! How had I never heard of these before? Yum!!

Velvet Crunch Thai Chilli always make me cough! The CHoc fudge alpens can often be found in pound land or B&M Bargains

More of a drink discovery: fizzy water with a slice of lemon and lime in it. Tasty, refreshing and additive free.

Back