Whats your new SW food discovery??

Jacobs chocolate iced gems 6 syns, and Jacobs cheesy Oddities 5.5 syns nom

The cheese oddities are lovely but I need to make sure I buy the individual packs!!!!!

My absolute fave is slimming world wedges (or chips) straight out the oven and half a tub of low low red pepper and chilli on top so it melts with the heat of the wedges. Honestly it is so nice!

Alycyn1980 said:
The cheese oddities are lovely but I need to make sure I buy the individual packs!!!!!

Individual packs may be higher in syns? The idea is to hide them away and see them as a treat :) nom!

geordie_lass21 said:
My absolute fave is slimming world wedges (or chips) straight out the oven and half a tub of low low red pepper and chilli on top so it melts with the heat of the wedges. Honestly it is so nice!

Oh I think this might be a favourite for dinner tomorrow. What a good idea! I might have roast veggies with it for some superfree. And perhaps a veggie burger or two.

Bunnylush said:
Individual packs may be higher in syns? The idea is to hide them away and see them as a treat :) nom!

They are 7 syns

They are 7 syns

SW app both flavours @ 25g bag = 5.5syns. I think the cheese ones are def worth it not that keen on the bacon. This is what I aim for treatwise plus my options at night - mint or orange, other flavours and like water!!!

Alycyn1980 said:
SW app both flavours @ 25g bag = 5.5syns. I think the cheese ones are def worth it not that keen on the bacon. This is what I aim for treatwise plus my options at night - mint or orange, other flavours and like water!!!

Con brought it up in group and said the bigger ones 30g I think are 7? She had been told to mention it I think :)

Last edited:
The Alpro almond milk is a lovely bed time drink when heated in the microwave with some splenda and cinnamon.

Oh now i like that idea - you could do a quark/yog topping to after its set & get a yummy cheesecake type pud!!

This is yummy, just made and ate. Squashed a hi lite bar into ramekin dish after heating. When cool add quark mixed with ff yogurt and chopped fruit, tea spoon of sweetner. Absolute heaven!
Thankyou. xxx

Definitely on the to make list....

Ok i'm not sure if this is being naughty by bending the rules but is it ok to have couscous for breakfast? Sounds silly I know but I want to save my hex's till toinght.

I made couscous with boiling water and a scan bran crumbled up for a bit of fibre (1 syn) added chopped fruit and topped with ff yogurt. Can anybody tell me if this is ok or am I cheating myself?

Cous cous is fine as long as making it S directed. It's a problem of ur doing random stuff like baking it in oven.

Loads ppl make cous cous and add to mullerlight and served with fruit.

Thanks Geordie Lass that great news!
Couscous was made up as normal with hot water, prob a bit too much water if anything because I was trying to add extra for the scan bran which soaks stuff up like a sponge. This was delish, prob have again next time I need to save hex's. Still got a bit left in case it was really naughty, I could have it later on if I get hungry then. I didn't know it was a regular thing with ppl, hadn't heard of it before :)xx

I bet it would be nice with some jelly, you would need to investigate water quantity. Am thinking the lime jelly set in fridge with couscous almost like a cheesecake base where jelly holds it together.

I reckon it would be nice with the Lemon cheesecake mullerlight which is 1 syn a pot

geordie_lass21 said:
I bet it would be nice with some jelly, you would need to investigate water quantity. Am thinking the lime jelly set in fridge with couscous almost like a cheesecake base where jelly holds it together.

I reckon it would be nice with the Lemon cheesecake mullerlight which is 1 syn a pot

But unless it's a meal with 1/3 superfree you would need to syn this at red day value. As its one of those things that can be eaten to excess x

Fab idea! I have ww orange jelly in the cupboard (the ones with 2 servings in) and a weight watchers lemon tart yog, cud mix with ff natural yog to make it go further and we have 2 puds! Orange/lemon cheesecake type thingie.

Good point Shirleen. Couscous is free on green and I don't plan on having tons of it. Had it mixed with fresh fruit this morn so yes was with 1/3superfree too.

If ur adding fruit it would be ur third superfree. Plus it could be desert for a meal which also has ur superfree in it

Back