Whats your new SW food discovery??

Loundy said:
Caesar 'salad light' spray, and its free :)

It is tasty :) can't stand the butter spray though yuk

DustQueen said:
It is tasty :) can't stand the butter spray though yuk

I know right! Butter one is a little weird tasting haha. Have you ever tried the stir fry one?

Loundy said:
I know right! Butter one is a little weird tasting haha. Have you ever tried the stir fry one?

Butter one is gross!
The Caesar salad one I use for cooking!

Loundy said:

No not tried that one is it as bad as the butter? The butter one tastes like butter with a white spirit aftertaste lol

DustQueen said:
No not tried that one is it as bad as the butter? The butter one tastes like butter with a white spirit aftertaste lol

No idea what the stir fry one's like...just intrigued!! Oh yeah, gotta love a bit of the white spirit flavour, oh so yummy :/ lol

I must be the only weirdo who likes the butter one! The BBQ is my favourite though, I made roasted new potatoes with it yesterday and even the OH enjoyed them.

hurleymurley said:
I must be the only weirdo who likes the butter one! The BBQ is my favourite though, I made roasted new potatoes with it yesterday and even the OH enjoyed them.

Ohh that sounds like a good idea, I keep trying to find new ways to use it! Thanks

My new discovery is 'Total Cream' using Total 0% Greek yogurt, sweetener and vanilla essence ( to taste), it is seriously good especially with strawberries! My son has it spread on digestive biscuits so an option for scan bran?
My hubby loves it too and we all agree it's better than fresh cream!
Taste wise it's a little like dream topping with whipped double cream consistency.

Already decided to use it for Christmas trifle!!

Shirleen, this sounds really good! Yumm! My new find is the flavoured cottage cheeses in asda, they were in this month's magazine. Although not syn free, they are very low and very good!

Shirleen said:
I accidentally sprayed it on chicken breast for pan frying and it's lovely!

Ooooo nice! I nearly sprayed the balsamic salad light over my onions for my bolognese the other day, that would have been interesting lol

Shirleen said:
My new discovery is 'Total Cream' using Total 0% Greek yogurt, sweetener and vanilla essence ( to taste), it is seriously good especially with strawberries! My son has it spread on digestive biscuits so an option for scan bran?
Taste wise it's a little like dream topping with whipped double cream consistency.

That sounds awesome!! Nom nom nom thanks for sharing :)

This sounds gorgeous. Must try it!

I'm sure pretty much everyone has tried this but its my new fave brekkie!

Mix 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with a bit of water to soften them up. Add some sweetner and top with a vanilla Mullerlight yoghurt. It reminded me of crumble topping and custard!! Nom nom nom. You could use any flavour yog though and put fruit on top for a bit of superfree *drool*

I'm sure pretty much everyone has tried this but its my new fave brekkie!

Mix 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with a bit of water to soften them up. Add some sweetner and top with a vanilla Mullerlight yoghurt. It reminded me of crumble topping and custard!! Nom nom nom. You could use any flavour yog though and put fruit on top for a bit of superfree *drool*

omg! Glad i haven't had my breakfast yet! *runs to the kitchen* lol

Back