Whats your new SW food discovery??

I know, right?! Had it again this morning but with a toffee Muller instead :)

I bought some toffee mullers yesterday. Had one with chopped up banana while my OH scoffed his cheesecake for pudding last night.
It was so simple, but so nice! Satisfied my sweet tooth without being naughty!

Discovered the new mullerlight Greek range which are well worth the half syn. New flavour out - lemon! Also half syn, delicious

ForumRunner_20120825_025416.png

Shirleen said:
My new discovery is 'Total Cream' using Total 0% Greek yogurt, sweetener and vanilla essence ( to taste), it is seriously good especially with strawberries! My son has it spread on digestive biscuits so an option for scan bran?
My hubby loves it too and we all agree it's better than fresh cream!
Taste wise it's a little like dream topping with whipped double cream consistency.

Already decided to use it for Christmas trifle!!

Yummm! This I have to try - I love cream
Do you whisk it all together?

sorry if this has already been posted! Totally my mum's 'discovery'; frozen bananas. I know it's not exactly snack food from the shops... still, if you chop a banana in half then put an ice lolly stick in them, then freeze them for a few hours, they end up tasting like and having the texture of mini milks and stuff like that... totally syn-free though ;)

sorry if this has already been posted! Totally my mum's 'discovery'; frozen bananas. I know it's not exactly snack food from the shops... still, if you chop a banana in half then put an ice lolly stick in them, then freeze them for a few hours, they end up tasting like and having the texture of mini milks and stuff like that... totally syn-free though ;)

Ooh - sounds nice! Just stuck one in the freezer to give this a go!

Yum This Sounds Well Good! Im Going To Try Smash Garlic Bread Tonight!

DilEmma said:
Yum This Sounds Well Good! Im Going To Try Smash Garlic Bread Tonight!

You really should its rather tasty. If you've got some butter buds or butter frylight light put this on after there done and makes it a little more realistic x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

yummymummie83 said:
You really should its rather tasty. If you've got some butter buds or butter frylight light put this on after there done and makes it a little more realistic x

Or quark with garlic in it x

Aaahh your opening up a world of possibilities!!! I'm not doing bad for my first week!

em :)

DilEmma said:
Aaahh your opening up a world of possibilities!!! I'm not doing bad for my first week!

em :)

I think you'll do great! Have a look at Petes recipes on here. He's fantastic for yummy ideas for tea x

Back