Whats your new SW food discovery??

Petes kfc chicken is the way forward. Absolutely gorgeous. My oh and 3 year and 1 year all finished there plates so a great one all round x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Dr Karg Emmenthal and pumpkin seed crispbread! One is a healthy extra B choice and it goes so well with butternut squash soup !

Dr Karg Emmenthal and pumpkin seed crispbread! One is a healthy extra B choice and it goes so well with butternut squash soup !

Oh they do sound nice, I'll have to look out for them when I next go shopping.

LMAO!

My find is Kerry Low Low cheese spread melted into pasta with a wee bit of the pasta cooking water, totally scrummy! Could make a mighty fine cauliflower cheese with it too.

Exciting new discovery - M&S Mini Wholemeal Submarine Rolls

Discovered these today when I made a pit stop at M&S for some emergency snacks for my daughter. When I got home I weighed one and it was 32g! So we can have two as a healthy extra! Even though it adds up to the same amount as a standard roll, there's something so satisfying about having TWO! You can also just have one as half a healthy extra or for just 3 syns!
Here's what it looks like

D94DD0CB-C13A-4DE7-AAF9-56182E8F627F-1160-00000262C3288180.jpg

Wooowww!! I'm definitely a quantity girl, so the thought of being able to have two of these as a B choice really excites me! :D Thanks so much for posting, I know where I'm going after work!

Back