Whats your new SW food discovery??

Oooh I must buy ! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bet mine is smaller lol

I discovered marmite mixed into quark for toast/bread/crispbreads today, lovely!

Foxes amber biscuit bars!! Love the amber biscuits and in poundland I found the bars which are 4 syns each, they're individually wrapped. Can't wait to have one with a cuppa tonight after my bath :)

Just discovered this, it was being discussed on the SW Australia facebook group. It's called a blueapple fruit and vegetable preserver and basically keeps your fruit and veg fresher for two to three times longer. Just pop a blueapple in your vegetable drawer in the fridge or fruit bowl and your veg stays fresh for ages. It's a lot more effective than those green stay fresh bags because it can absorb a lot more of the gas the fruit & veg release! No more wasted fruit & veg! YAY! I got a few packs on ebay, can't wait to try them :D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0QC3F10KAFHH6JFAG28A

Last edited:
Honeyoc said:
Just discovered this, it was being discussed on the SW Australia facebook group. It's called a blueapple fruit and vegetable preserver and basically keeps your fruit and veg fresher for two to three times longer. Just pop a blueapple in your vegetable drawer in the fridge or fruit bowl and your veg stays fresh for ages. It's a lot more effective than those green stay fresh bags because it can absorb a lot more of the gas the fruit & veg release! No more wasted fruit & veg! YAY! I got a few packs on ebay, can't wait to try them :D

Bluapple Ethlylene Gas Absorbers + Year Supply of Refills | eBay

This ebay link has expired :-(

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Honeyoc said:

Bluapple Ethlylene Gas Absorbers + Year Supply of Refills | eBay

They look fantastic,but I'm struggling to find a uk stockist. Can anyone private message me if they find one? Thank You xxx

Oh that's weird.... I just bought a few on ebay. Maybe I bought the last of them! I sent the seller an email, will report back with his reply! Meanwhile I've edited the original post to include an amazon (US) link just for information. Still looking for UK stockists besides eBay...

Honeyoc said:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005W4L6SE/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486540031&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B005W6FFU2&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0QC3F10KAFHH6JFAG28A

I'm getting some of those, just what I need :)

Foxes amber biscuit bars!! Love the amber biscuits and in poundland I found the bars which are 4 syns each, they're individually wrapped. Can't wait to have one with a cuppa tonight after my bath :)

I prefer the proper ambers but the bars are great for taking out and also good as being individually wrapped they stay fresher

donna88 said:
I prefer the proper ambers but the bars are great for taking out and also good as being individually wrapped they stay fresher

Haven't heard of these before :-(

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Huffpot said:
Yummm! This I have to try - I love cream
Do you whisk it all together?

Had this with frozen forrest fruits for breakfast. Usually find these are too bitter just to have with the Total 0% but this Total Cream worked a treat. Thanks

Shirleen said:
My new discovery is 'Total Cream' using Total 0% Greek yogurt, sweetener and vanilla essence ( to taste), it is seriously good especially with strawberries! My son has it spread on digestive biscuits so an option for scan bran?
My hubby loves it too and we all agree it's better than fresh cream!
Taste wise it's a little like dream topping with whipped double cream consistency.

Already decided to use it for Christmas trifle!!

Sorry Shirleen meant to quote u in my forrest fruit post. Thanks for the idea. :-D

That sounds YUM with quark/yogurt...will def try taht one! I discovered a great pudding today....quark with muller light banana and custard and a ryvita fruit crunch crumbled on top......delicious and filling!!!!

i used to get the venison burgers from asda but when they rebranded the meats to 'butchers choice' they stopped selling them :(

that was my little burger 'treat' :(

Back