Whats your new SW food discovery??

This is probably very old news to you all but the Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausages are just amazing; free & 2 packs for £5 in ASDA. Midweek dinners just got a well deserved boost!

These are new - cathedral city snack cheese bars. Each pack has 14 x 12g bars of cheese, mix of mild, strong, extra strong etc.

Each little 12g bar is 50cals (2.5syns).

Nice little change and good way to taste a few variants of cathedral city and they're on offer in tesco from tomorrow :)

These were lovely thanks very much. nice size too.

They are buy one get one free until 11th in tescos.

I was in Morrisons the other day and found some galaxy bubbles hot chocolate! It's 2 syns a cup and is lush! It doesnt taste like low kcal hot choc tastes like the proper stuff and its really smooth.
I don't normally go to Morrisons but was looking for booze, lol :p

IDShot_225x225.jpg

I hope I don't get in to trouble for posting such high syn goodies, but on a friday night I like to cook up a 'fakeaway', stick on a film and then indulge in one of these - REALLY chocolately - for 8 syns :D

*drool*

This may well have been posted before (sorry if so) but I was so happy to find out that the Old El Paso refried beans are free! This means I can make my OH fajitas or enchiladas which he loves and I can just have chicken in sauce/spices with veg and then loads of beans - woohooo!!!

This may well have been posted before (sorry if so) but I was so happy to find out that the Old El Paso refried beans are free! This means I can make my OH fajitas or enchiladas which he loves and I can just have chicken in sauce/spices with veg and then loads of beans - woohooo!!!
I've not tried them but am intrigued, I like to do fajitas so sounds like something that would be good for me

Probably old hat to everyone but I discovered weight watchers lemon tart/ toffee tart/ raspberry tart and strawberry tart yesterday, they are amazing :) and smell delicious!!

I've not tried them but am intrigued, I like to do fajitas so sounds like something that would be good for me

They are basically squished up beans and aren't spicy (although you could add chilli powder etc if you like) and you can heat them on the hob or microwave. MY OH doesn't really like the texture so he spreads some in his wrap but I can quite happily eat them on their own although they are more of a side dish or sauce. They aren't the prettiest thing to look at (think brown, mashed up baked beans) but they do taste yummy.

I love refried beans, we have them with taco trays (2 syns each), chilli and cheese - add jalapeños and a bit of plain yogurt instead of sour cream and you have low syn Mexican feast! x

That's excellent news - thanks:bighug:

Oh lordy, you have blown my mind!!

I used to go to a taco place on Tottenham court road and feel really guilty about eating their taco's and wraps etc. Now i can make my own guilt free!!

What a great Tuesday!

Sorry if this has already been posted but I have just had the new Muller light greek style yoghurts for the first time and OMG! They are so worth paying the 0.5 syn for. The honeyed peach one is to die for - yum yum yum

Back