Whats your new SW food discovery??

Mine has to be the mushy peas curry, when I heard about it I thought yuk yukky yuk lol, its gorgeous :) x

Any 1 tried the muller Turkish delight yoghurt? I love Turkish delight, must say Lil disappointed with the yoghurt though :-\

Ive recently got into crispbreads with low low spread and i add ham and boiled egg, sounds boring but its delicious especially when the eggs are soft inside and then the taste of the mature cheese with the ham, mm need to buy more ham now lol

I quite like it - much better than the coconut one (not Greek style) - that tastes like suntan lotion lol

Suntan lotion!!! Pmsl :-D I loving the Activia at the moment x

I have chocolately porridge nearly every morning :D But I use 3 syns for 2 tsps of chocolate spread :D

This sounds SO lush, I'm going to try this :) x

Just discovered a banana and custard muller light with a couple of maltesers crushed into it. NOM!

Still cant find any of that new almond milk which is being advertised - the blue diamond one which is 850mls for a hea! None in Asda, none in Sainsburys. Can anyone help? Thanks

Just discovered Marks & Spencer's low fat soy, chilli and coriander dressing with lemongrass and thai basil. Only half a Syn per level tablespoon and so tasty - quite sweet with a bit of a kick! Lovely jubbly :)

Spag Bol Oxo cubes.

They really make my boring spag bol taste like it should. :)

Some lovely member brought in a huge bag of these last night and left them on the ideas table for people to help themselves to, leaving a small donation. I can't wait to give it a try - pleased to hear they're yummy.

Some lovely member brought in a huge bag of these last night and left them on the ideas table for people to help themselves to, leaving a small donation. I can't wait to give it a try - pleased to hear they're yummy.

Yes they are lovely hun, I only used one the first time i cooked with them but if you have more than one i'd use two if your cooking with say a 500G of extra lean mince and all the other gubbins that go with a spag bol.

I must say your piccy's are an inspiration bubs, well done on your loss, i've always got my nose in your food diary :) xx

Just discovered Marks & Spencer's low fat soy, chilli and coriander dressing with lemongrass and thai basil. Only half a Syn per level tablespoon and so tasty - quite sweet with a bit of a kick! Lovely jubbly :)

That sounds lovely Stevie, I'm always in M&S... Can you tell me if this is a chilled dressing - where should I find it?
I know they do a Chilli and Coriander dressing in the chilled section, is that the same thing?

Back