Whats your new SW food discovery??

Just discovered Marks & Spencer's low fat soy, chilli and coriander dressing with lemongrass and thai basil. Only half a Syn per level tablespoon and so tasty - quite sweet with a bit of a kick! Lovely jubbly :)

Going to try this - have been searching for a low fat salad type dressing that isn't all slimy!

That sounds lovely Stevie, I'm always in M&S... Can you tell me if this is a chilled dressing - where should I find it?
I know they do a Chilli and Coriander dressing in the chilled section, is that the same thing?

It's delicious! It wasn't in the chilled section hun, it was just on the shelves where the mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, oils, etc. are. In a big glass bottle - I think it was £1.99 xx

Still cant find any of that new almond milk which is being advertised - the blue diamond one which is 850mls for a hea! None in Asda, none in Sainsburys. Can anyone help? Thanks

They definitely had it it Tesco last night. It was in the aisle next to the sweetener, with the other soya and nut milks. My Tesco is a bit odd though, so it may not be in the same place everywhere! Xx

Spag Bol Oxo cubes.

They really make my boring spag bol taste like it should. :)

are they back out again. thought they had stopped making them. did complain to them as i love them too.

found them on sainsburys website so will pop in to see if they have some.

Last edited:
are they back out again. thought they had stopped making them. did complain to them as i love them too.

found them on sainsburys website so will pop in to see if they have some.

I've never seen them before tbh, I saw them advertised and thought i'd give them a go, Sainsbury was the only place i could find them too.

This may well have been posted before (sorry if so) but I was so happy to find out that the Old El Paso refried beans are free! This means I can make my OH fajitas or enchiladas which he loves and I can just have chicken in sauce/spices with veg and then loads of beans - woohooo!!!

Oh my god! This has made my night.. I love Mexican food! Yumm :)

Loving the new Activia 0% fat snackpot yogurt that is toffee and banana with biscuity bits in. Only 1/2 syn and so lovely and rich.

Mine have to be party rings. At 1.5 syns a biscuit. Love, love, love them. And am reminded of beign 5 again.

Oooh yummy - going to get some of these for my treat bag!

An update on the party ring business. You can buy packs of mini chocolate party rings that come in at 5.5 syns a bag. Or mini original at 6 syns. Very satisfying!

Flying saucers at 3.5 syns per bag!!
The microwave chocolate cake made with options, an egg, and sweetener!

Oh no not the micro choc pud again ;-) I tried this & that it absolutely disgusting!! S'pose it the marmite of SW!

Back