Whats your new SW food discovery??

Syn free gravy :D :D I found the recipe today on a new website I was told about called www.slimmingeats.com :D It has some great recipes and it gives you all the syn values and HEX values too :D
Havent tried the gravy yet but going to for dinner today that will save at least 3 syns as I love gravy on my sunday dinner :D
Will post later and tell you all how it was :D

That microwave chocolate pudding is basically chocolate omelette, it's vile!

I completely agree, it was gross even OH refused to try it & he eats most things!!

Syn free gravy :D :D I found the recipe today on a new website I was told about called www.slimmingeats.com :D It has some great recipes and it gives you all the syn values and HEX values too :D
Havent tried the gravy yet but going to for dinner today that will save at least 3 syns as I love gravy on my sunday dinner :D

Its lush! Made it on Thursday night with some rosemary and mint in to go with my tesco roast lamb with a rosemary and herb crust (gorgeous and only 3.5 syns for half the joint!!), beautiful :D xxx

I love the slimming eats website, I have tried a few recipes from her blog and they have all been good. XX

Wholewheat couscous,SO much better than the ordinary one.

Its lovely in hazelnut coffee. A big nutty fix for a big nutty bird ha ha! By the way, meant me not you! :)

PMSL :D

went and bought some yesterday.....but got the wrong damn one :mad: its looking like I can have 500ml of this one? I think (not tried it yet as though until I've used up the last of the normal stuff)

Back