Whats your new SW food discovery??

tried the almond milk today......the verdict is.......mmmm? well its not rank!! so I reckon I could certainly get used to it:)

My other new discovery has been Blue dragon stir fry sauce packets in varying synnages....had the 'Kung Po' one last night that worked out at just 2.75 per portion when split between the two of us ....... realllllly delish!!

Must admit at first I wasnt too sure, but once I had made my porridge with it and the creaminess was great, I was hooked. Couldnt get it today at Asda, but once the £1 offer has finished not sure I will be buying it as £1.39 per day is a bit much for just milk. At Tesco it was actually £1.49! :(

Must admit at first I wasnt too sure, but once I had made my porridge with it and the creaminess was great, I was hooked. Couldnt get it today at Asda, but once the £1 offer has finished not sure I will be buying it as £1.39 per day is a bit much for just milk. At Tesco it was actually £1.49! :(

:eek::eek: geez! thats scandalous, I have to admit I never even looked at the price when I got it :eek: I was too flummoxed by the time I got out of the milk aisle wondering if I had got the right one anyway lol :p

Ooh I had one of those, I got mine from Tesco. They are lovely.

Xxx

Another thumbs up from me. I have so many supermarkets near me but I can only get them from the big Tesco Extra! xx

I don't know whether this has already been posted but.... The new 0% fat Danone fruit layer Greek style yoghurt is 1 syn and they are beaut. They have other flavours too xx

Well, went to a huge Tesco Extra - loads of flavours - except lemon :-(

Awhhhh as if. I will keep a look out if I see them anywhere else

X

Mini mint matchsticks, 12 for 4 1/2 syns
sold in those big share bags, so I count out twelve and leave the bag in the kitchen or the lot would be gone!

Mini mint matchsticks, 12 for 4 1/2 syns
sold in those big share bags, so I count out twelve and leave the bag in the kitchen or the lot would be gone!

Ooh good shout. Going to look out for these.

Quorn Cocktail Sausages 1 syn each.. Little but good to nibble if your peckish xxx

Back