Whats your new SW food discovery??

IDShot_225x225.jpg

I hope I don't get in to trouble for posting such high syn goodies, but on a friday night I like to cook up a 'fakeaway', stick on a film and then indulge in one of these - REALLY chocolately - for 8 syns :D

*drool*
I don't know how many syns are in the weight watchers banoffee desserts, but they are my guilty pleasure.

LMAO!

My find is Kerry Low Low cheese spread melted into pasta with a wee bit of the pasta cooking water, totally scrummy! Could make a mighty fine cauliflower cheese with it too.
I add 27g of phili light with garlic & herbs per person with 125g mushrooms per person & pasta & it works out as 2.5 syns per person. It's delicious.

wait a moment....... so your telling me that i can have that much of yummy almond milk compared to the miniscule ordinary milk?????????????????????

You can also have 950ml of the alpro unsweetened almond milk :) xx

You can also have 950ml of the alpro unsweetened almond milk :) xx

damm i was looking at that in tescos yesterday for a pound but wen i looked at the fat contents it was alot more than skimmed milk so i didnt think it as possible, will have to get some now will be nice with porridge and hot choc nom

Made home made fishcakes for tea today and they were yummy - worked out at 1 syn each :D

How did you make them? boyfriend has been saying about making our own fish cakes :)

I love Popchips! The small bags are 4.5 syns, but I like them as much as normal crisps, and they totally satisfy my craving for walkers cheese and onion!

Back