Whats your new SW food discovery??

its brill milk, ive bin usuing it since it came out. It was the OH that discovered it xx

Or you could use Alpro unsweetened almond soya milk for a whopping 950ml for a healthy extra - no difference in taste you just get more - plus I think it's cheaper :) x

Or you could use Alpro unsweetened almond soya milk for a whopping 950ml for a healthy extra - no difference in taste you just get more - plus I think it's cheaper :) x

Ooh thank you. I have tried that one but hadn't looked up the HE amount (can only seem to navigate the slimming on my laptop, don't seem to do too well on iPhone or iPad)

And the alpro one was 3 for £3 this week in sainsburys - bum!

At the min I'm microwaving one babybell for 20 seconds and pouring the melted goo onto dry toast. so yummy!

only had 1/2 a and b today. So it finished the day just nicely.

New on the market, Muller Light Desserts. Come in 3 flavours, toffee, milk chocolate or white chocolate. Only tried the milk chocolate so far but it was delicious and only 5 syns per 100g pot. On offer for £1 per pack of 4 in Asda at the moment................... Nutrition Information | Müller

Sainsburys ravioli-free on green and extra easy!

New flavour mug shots-free on green and extra easy!

M&s mini wholemeal subs- 2 for hex b!

Xxx

Sainsburys ravioli-free on green and extra easy!

New flavour mug shots-free on green and extra easy!

M&s mini wholemeal subs- 2 for hex b!

Xxx

What new flavours of Mug Shots? I am loving the Roast Chicken (Free) and the Cheese (2syns?)

Ally

Its bbq and peri peri hun... they are noodle ones and I think there is a Mediterranean pasta one that's free also xxx

MMMmmmm those sound lovely & both free on EE?!! Liking that!!

Back