Whats your new SW food discovery??

I've not had dream topping since I was a child, is it many syns?

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Dream Topping, dried, 36g sachet
12​
12​
12​
Dream Topping, No Added Sugar, dried, 33g sachet
11​
11​
11​
Add to food diary favouritesAdd to Shopping List
Then you have to add the milk syns!!!

BUT if you make Fakey Dream topping.......just 2 syns for the choc options (or maybe 4 if you were making a lot to put on a big trifle)
This ONLY works with Fat free GREEk yogurt though as its more creamy to start with. xx

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Dream Topping, dried, 36g sachet
12​
12​
12​
Dream Topping, No Added Sugar, dried, 33g sachet
11​
11​
11​
Add to food diary favouritesAdd to Shopping List
Then you have to add the milk syns!!!

BUT if you make Fakey Dream topping.......just 2 syns for the choc options (or maybe 4 if you were making a lot to put on a big trifle)
This ONLY works with Fat free GREEk yogurt though as its more creamy to start with. xx

Thinking I might give it a miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would you do the sponge finger part? Lets make this trifle as low syn as possible ;)
C xx

How would you do the sponge finger part? Lets make this trifle as low syn as possible ;)
C xx

I did this reciepe and it was good more to the point syn free! The only syns were the jelly at 1.5, the custard was banana and custard ML and the 'cream' was quark, FF greek yogurt and sweetner

1. Separate eggs, to the yolks add quarter of the quark, baking powder, 4 tbsp of sweetener, 1 tsp of vanilla essence and whisk together well.
2. In another bowl using a clean whisk, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
3. Add the egg whites to the other mixture and fold together using a metal spoon.
4. Preheat 180 or oven at gas mark 5. On a baking tray lay a sheet of greaseproof paper and spray with fry light
5. Spoon the mixture onto the sheet in 'blobs', bake in the oven for 10-15 mins.

Got someone coming to join us for dinner tonight but 1 don't feel like cooking and 2 don't want to break my good work on sw. Found out in the sw directory that I can have a Tesco just cook lamb shank in mint gravy and no syns used. So with veg and do garlic mash for me with no milk or butter just water...then they can have dessert and I am going to have stewed rhubarb with sweetener and low greek yoghurt. Which is about a 1/4 of a syn. Hence will be able to have a few glasses of wine ....result

Got someone coming to join us for dinner tonight but 1 don't feel like cooking and 2 don't want to break my good work on sw. Found out in the sw directory that I can have a Tesco just cook lamb shank in mint gravy and no syns used. So with veg and do garlic mash for me with no milk or butter just water...then they can have dessert and I am going to have stewed rhubarb with sweetener and low greek yoghurt. Which is about a 1/4 of a syn. Hence will be able to have a few glasses of wine ....result

Gonna have to try the garlic mash sounds yummy :D

Why not make a 1/2 syn roulade, it's delicious with stewed rhubarb and quark/ yog combo as cream, you can all have it, I'm sure they wouldn't realise it was SW!!

Back