Whats your new SW food discovery??

Rakusen's traditional Matzos, less than 2% fat, large, each 4 Syns
Rakusen's Tea Matzos, each 1 Syn
Rakusen's Wheaten Matzos, each 1 Syn 1oz/28g Fine or Medium Matzo Meal 5 Syns

Source: Facebook thread found on google

Anyone know the syn values foe Rakmusen Matzo ?

Melt 2 or 3 marshmallows in the microwave about 10 seconds. They will double in size. Dunk in apple slices straight away before it sets. Its really sweet and helps my sugar cravings.

I just found out something for all u crisps lovers out there. You can make your own crisps and best of all as far as I can see they are syn free
All you do is finely slice potatoes and cook in the microwave there is a few videos on YouTube, you can use frylight but I didn't and yum. Any thoughts of flavours

I just found out something for all u crisps lovers out there. You can make your own crisps and best of all as far as I can see they are syn free
All you do is finely slice potatoes and cook in the microwave there is a few videos on YouTube, you can use frylight but I didn't and yum. Any thoughts of flavours

I think you'll find these will be syned, SW will class it as food abuse, you can try it & see if it affects your weight loss if not fine,;)

Not being funny but what is the difference of doing this, if so melting Allen light bars would be synergy then

I think you'll find these will be syned, SW will class it as food abuse, you can try it & see if it affects your weight loss if not fine,;)

I asked about this at my class and was told it is fine to do it :)

Curry loaf.. it's too good! I have to portion it out otherwise I could probably eat the whole lot.

My new discovery is smash scones!!
someone at work made them and they were yummy, gave me the push to return to slimming world again!!
:p

Oh do you have the recipe for them? x

Oh do you have the recipe for them? x
1 packet smash
1 tub of fat free cottage cheese
3 eggs
mustard powder to taste

Mix all ingredients up in a bowl (use smash dry, not made up with water!)
Roll into balls and place on a baking tray sprayed with frylight
Cook at 180 degrees in the oven for about 20-25 mins till golden brown

could add cheese as HEA, or chopped up bacon :)

Good luck, my first attempt wasn't as good as girl at work, practicing again this week lol x

Whats curry loaf?

1 tin asda chickpea dahl ( found with tinned meals) or Morrisons do one too now.
1 packet batchelors curry rice cooked to instructions of pack, allowed to cool slightly
3 eggs
Loaf tin
Oven 180

Mix all together and bake around 40 mins until it looks golden brown and firm, I stick a knife in the middle like cake testing, to see if the middles not still wet.

It's nicer left a little to firm up rather than straight from the oven, lovely cold too.
Slice and serve. Lovely with chips, beans and salad.

Oh can't wait to try it ! Thanks bunnylush :) x

Back